❤️

The pleasant season of autumn an interval between summer and winter, the fall hues in the federal capital Islamabad are welcomed displaying vibrancy for the eye with the catchy burnt colours that gives one a glimpse into the mother nature and the night with the breezy atmosphere of Islamabad was creating another amazing combination to sadness and peace altogether. The night was hiding so many dark secrets and it's also telling thousands of tales with its peaceful nature and serenity.

 It was 10'o clock at night, a beautiful girl with rosy cheeks, glassy eyes, and heart of a baby was standing at the doorstep hugging her mother crying as she was going back to her home with her husband who was smiling looking at her emotional state. She was looking so adorable clinging to her mother. Haroon pinched his lips when he remembers that it's her who wanted to go home with him as she didn't want him to be alone but now she was hugging her mother as he was taking her against her will. He always admired her innocence, this purity and chastity were what intrigued him at first.

Sila was his classmate she was so innocent and wouldn't talk with anyone. He was so attracted to her simplicity. He wanted to approach her but every time he stops as he wanted to do things the right way. He talked to his family in his last semester but they bluntly denied his wishes as they wanted to marry him to a rich family who was going to help them expand their business. He fought with them and tried to get his point across them but when they didn't listen to him he did the only thing he finds right and sure it was worthy of all the hatred and hardships. 

He talked with them for the last time but they still refuse to accept her as their daughter-in-law so he warned them to left the house. They threaten him that if he marries her then they will disown him but he still chooses her and left everything behind. He went to meet Sila's mother and asked for Sila's hand in marriage, he didn't hide anything from her and told her everything. She was hesitated to give her only daughter hand to a man who left his family and didn't have a stable job and house. She alone raised Sila without anyone help as her father died due to cardiac arrest and all their relatives sever ties with her as they didn't want the burden of a widow and, her daughter, not even her brothers she up brings Sila by working day and night doing labors but not one day she gets disheartened and lost hope. 

She saw the determination and passion Haroon has for her daughter so she agreed and give him her blessing. Their marriage was done simply at mosque with her mother, her best friend Shafiya and his university friends as witnesses. They have been married for 9 months now when his family came to know about this they break every tie with him and disown him. He was devastated but then he came out of that hurt with Sila love and Naheed beghum motherly care. He bought a small house in a decent area and got a good job with amazing pay , life was kind to them and they were living happily.

 Even Naheed beghum tried to make them live with her but he wanted to stand on his feet and do everything himself. He knows that Sila still blames herself for everything but he will always stop her in this blame game and enclosed her in his arms that were safe haven for her. Now looking his wife who was 8 months pregnant looking cute and still took his breath away. She was soon going to be a mother but looking at her hugging Naheed beghum like a baby koala, he chuckled and he came out of his thoughts at Naheed's voice.

"Sila Mera bacha... Stop crying so much it's not good for the baby. Haroon told you to stay but you wanted to go with him and look he also promised to come next week with you and live till your delivery," she tried to console her daughter who was crying due to her mood swings she was just so adorable, Haroon thought.

"I know... But I still want to go and I also don't want him to be alone... You promise me you will come with me to stay here till baby came haina?" she asked the last part looking at him pouting cutely making his heart skip a beat. She still had such an effect on him. He nodded at her and smiled seeing her eyes shining brightly and a smile blooming at her face giving her face more glow.