💘

"Meri zindagi sawaari, Mujhko gale lagake Baitha diya falak pe, Mujhe khak se uthake

Yaara teri yaari ko, Maine toh khuda maana
Yaad karegi duniya, Tera mera afsaana

Tere jaisa yaar kahan, Kahan aisa yaarana
Mere dil ki ye dua hai, Kabhi dor tu na jaaye

Tere bina ho jeena, Woh din kabhi na aaye
Tere sang jeena yahan, Tere sung mar jaana

Yaad karegi duniya, Tera mera afsaana..."

The sea was not like anything else ever created. It had a beautifully charming effect on people generally and a relaxing and relieving one on others.

The water was as clear and clean as glistening glass, drifting the feelings away to the depth of the magnificent sea.

Those tired of the noise and chaos in the city, or if they find themselves lost in a crowd, will be found sitting on the bench next to yours at Sea view.

The embrace of the sea sees all men as equal and gives them a place in its heart; wiping one's tears, giving solace to another.

Whether it is in a sweltering afternoon, a breezy evening, or a floating night, people keep visiting the sea. What a stunning feeling this views left in one's heart.

The gentle waves eagerly pushed one another to touch the still smooth sea sand, as if they were trying to say something secret about the sea to the golden sand.

Wonderfully amazing sounds came out of these touches. It was a real wonder.

How were the waves moving and making, show more content, and how much enjoyment they had here.

As the sky has begun to wear its orangery colored gown, the sun had started to sleep and the moon would wake up instead.

A beautiful girl was sitting in the more scheduled area on the seashore enjoying the peace and beauty of nature waiting for her stupid best friend.

Her hair flew with the wind but she smiled a beautiful smile feeling this close to nature.

She closed her eyes to experience the location with her soul and not just her eyes. She could hear the waves hitting the shore.

The waves were hitting each other.The wind was making noises.The sand beneath her feet was going away slowly with the waves.

The sweet fragrance of the wet sand and a fresh breeze was making her feel content.

As another wave hit her feet she opens her eyes to witness the magnificent sunset happening right in front of her.

The big orange ball slowly going down and down and it sets into the horizon making the sky absolutely stunning leaving behind so many colors.The red sky became sailors' delight.

The eagle flies before the sunset bidding the sun goodbye.

She cursed her best friend who promised to come sooner but he again got stuck at work and now here she was sitting for one hour enjoying this magnificent view alone.