Daniel

"Would you like me to walk you home just so your safe and ya know not tripping on curbs and other guys ending up meeting ur beautiful blue eyes" he mocked wow hes mocking me but complementing me i though to myself but i laughed and agreed as we walked we kept mocking one another but laughing as well silver and daniel's what seemed to be his sister joined in on the mocking as well. We finally reached my house. Daniel walked me to my door and hugged me and slipped somthing in my jacket pocket but ibdidnt bother to check.

Silver ends up spending the night cause her parents wont come pick her up but my parents dont really mind cause she's like there second daughter.

Silverr and i dart up to my room and sit on my bed talking about the miscellaneous creature and daniel." So Daneil's sister seems nice"i mentioned "thats daniel's cousion her name is crystal and she is very nice" silverr responded "do u think that they think the same about us?" I questioned "i would hope so" replied silverr.

I peeled off my jacked and chucked it to my laundry basket when a folded up peice of paper fell out. I was curious to what it was got up and picked it up

"Ooh whats that?" Silverr questioned

"I dunno" i replied and opened it
Hey so tonight was really fun and stuff we should hang out again i'd enjoy that
P.s. you should text me sometime my number is at the bottom

I smiled at the note and silverr ninja grabbed it from my hand and read it

"Omg das so cuteeeeee" was her response and i couldnt help but laugh. But wait i dont remember him writing this when we were hanging out, I guess I  wasnt paying attention but i grabbed my phone and opened the note again typed in the number and texted hi um is this daniel

"Why yes this is who might this be?" Was his response
"It's jasmine"
"Oh hi jasmine im suprised you actually texted me"
"Why wouldnt i you seemed really cool and i was wondering if you wanted to be friends and stuff"
"Sure i'd love to but i have a question as well"
"Ok sure fire away"
"Do umm .... do you want to go to the movies or the park or just hang out somewhere this weekend"
"Yea sure id love to" i smiled like an idiot to my phone i glanced over and silverr was passed out i laughed a little and texted daniel back"hey i gtg night talk to you tomorrow thanks for catching me and walking me home"
He replied with " sure no problem lets do it agaim sometime.goodnight" and with that i read the text smiled put my phone down beside my bed grabbed clothes mosied to the bathroom changed to my pajummies and went to bed.