I don't want to go...

"Jasmine time to get up to get ready for your first day of school" my mom hollered from down the hall, I groaned and rolled out of bed and dragged myself out into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee and to toast a waffle.

I dragged myself back up the stairs to my room, as I neared my door, I open the door and stare at my new room with disgust of the horrid room that brought me to my new life.

I walked over to my closest picked out an A7X t-shirt and a Falling in Reverse jacket. I layed out my shirt and jacket on my messy bed and walked to my dresser to grab my black ripped skinny jeans and walked back over to my bed, stripped out of my panda footy pajummies and changed into my outfit, I searched for socks and my black shiny high tops, after putting on my socks and shoes I waltzed over to the bathroom to do my make-up and my hair.

I opened the bathroom door to see my little brother Sebastian sitting in front of the door. He looks up at me and smiles, the best part of my morning is to just see him smile. I pick up Sebastian and place him on the counter so hes sitting in front of me, I kiss his forehead, embrace him in my arms. I heard him laugh a warm rush runs through my body and a smile appears on my face. I pick him up and place him in his pack and play. I walk out to the balcony and say bye to my mom and give her a hug.

I grab my book bag and my keys, walk outside and drive off to hell...

As I pull into the student parking-lot of parkway high school I can already smell the overdosed perfume of the plastics.

I get out of my car, lock it, put my keys in my book bag and pull my hood over my head and drudge into school.

As I walk into homeroom I pull off my hood and I can feel all eyes on me as my eyes meet the floor... "Ms.monroe care to explain why you are late on your first day?" Mrs. Christian asked. My eyes wandered up to meet her cold stone grey eyes terrified I managed to spit out "s-sorry Mrs.Christian I couldn't find this room i-i-it won't happen again" the cold eyed teacher spoke once again "ah, very well Ms.monroe have a seat" I nodded and my eyes met the floor once again and I found a seat in the back of the class away from every one and I felt like I was being burned alive as everyone starred at me.

I opened my math notebook and started taking notes. I glanced up to copy the board when my eyes met a pair of extremely bright green eyes coming from a few seats in front of me to my right. I gave a small wave. she smiled, she had a comforting smile with bright eyes and dirty blonde hair...she looked like me but my eyes were a dull grey blue and a weak smile came to my face. With a swift move she swept herself, un-noticed across the classroom to the seat next to mine "hi i'm Silver what's your name?" She was slightly cheery with her question I looked up to meet her eyes once again and stuttered "m-my name?" She nodded i gulped and said "m-my name is jasmine" she smiled and said "I like that it's pretty" I shrugged "thanks but not really I like yours more" we both laughed.

The bell rang after our 90 minutes of chattering about ourselves and getting to know each other better we walked to our next class which happened to be history. While walking I heard clicks of high heels behind us and a voice "well looks like another emo slut" I turned around surprised and replied "i'm a slut ? Have you took a look in the mirror lately, hell with all the make-up you're wearing you look like a rejected barbie doll, so with that may I kindly ask you to fuck off. Thank you goodbye" the plastic doll shoved me against the locker and with my advantage of her wearing high heels I kindly took my foot and crushed her foot grabbed Silvers arm and bolted to our history class.