the forest

*a week later*

After my tripping accident i've learned to avoid people except for silverr and anyone who is nice... which is really rare to find at Parkway highschool.

"Hey mom i'm gonna go on a walk with silverr i'll be back in an hour or two" i beckoned to my mom "alright sweety be safe i love you" she called back "ok mom love you to" i responded and darted down the stairs and out the door.

"Haiiiiii" i called to silverr who was standing at the end of my drive way, she turned around smiled and responded with "haii stranger" we both laughed and started wandering around not caring where we went as long as the gps app worked on our phones we didn't care. After about an hour of walking we got to a large landscape of woods, "do you wanna go in,there's an entrance" silverr nudged me and smiled i laughed and responded with "yea sure looks like fun,we could make a fort" she laughed at my joke and we wandered inside the entrance.

We roamed into the giant forest and came across a lake, "wow" we said in sync "that's really pretty with the sunset behind it" silverr stated. "yea it is" i responded mesmerized at the gorgeous view. We sat down by the lake skipping rocks across the water laughing, telling jokes, and talking about guys we thought were cute.

"Hey jasmine, with how close of best friends we are, you said it yourself that were practically sisters, so can you officially be my other half? Only if you want to though" silverr piped up, "i thought you'd never ask, yes i will" we both laughed "yay".

It started to get dark and we heard rustling behind us. "What's that?" She said with a hint of fear in her voice "probably a raccoon or something" then we heard a thick growl....