embarrassment

Everyone seemed to stare as Silverr and I walked into class, I followed her and sat in the empty seat behind her desk. Mr.stevens waltzed into the class coming from the storage room, he didn't seem to notice we were late or he just didn't care. When he entered the room I had my nose in my new book Unbroken .
"May I please have everyone's attention" all the miscellaneous conversations seemed to silence and everyone including myself looked up to his attention, Mr.stevens noticed myself and stated "I see a new pair of eyes, who might you be?" Reffering to me, "i'm jasmine i'm a new student here" I replied quietly but loud enough for him to hear me, he nodded and continued on with his lesson.

  A little after his lesson we began individual work and I felt my phone buzz, I pulled out my phone from my pouch of my hoodie and glanced down to check who it was and it was my mom. I quietly raised my hand to summon the teacher, "may I please use the restroom?" He nodded and before I new it my face hit the floor... my eyes wandered up to meet the same eyes that pinned me to the lockers just before class. "Looks like some one is so eager pee so bad she tripped" i could feel my cheeks turn fire engine red, I felt like angry tinker belle but I wasn't.

  I got up and I almost cried but I didn't because i'm stronger than that ... at least that's what I thought I mean I could say something extremely rude to her but I don't even know her name... I took the bathroom key and calmly walked out the door but I bolted as soon as I was out of site and ran into the bathroom.

   "Jasmine..." a familiar voice but I'm to scared to open the door so I sit on the counter and debate whether or not to let Silverr in or not "I know you're in here, I saw you take the key... please open up" I get up to open the door but I hesitate again "it's just me no one else I promise... I also have your bag" I unlock the door and Silverr walks in and hands me my bag "are you okay?" She asked concerned "yea it could've been worse, I mean she could've stepped on me, she had the chance to but she didn't" I responded "yea that's true... i'm sorry I didn't do anything both times" she said with disappointment "it's fine it dosen't matter"

"Are you sure"

"Yes I am" I smiled