{EarthMix} Dare me to love you

Earth exhaled deeply, standing in front of the door and contemplating if this was really the best idea. He was all in for celebrating the wrapping up of the shooting for 'A tale of a thousand stars' but a private house party with alcohol? It would have been only half as bad, if Mix wasn't there.

"If you came all the way, you should go in", he suddenly heard a voice behind him and didn't even have to turn around to know who it was: Mix.

"If you don't open the door, I'll do it."

He passed by the older and then opened the door to the apartment, which exposed all kind of bustling music and people, waiting for the party to start. There weren't that many, maybe two dozen crew members and actors, but the room still seemed busy. Mix had already entered the apartment when Earth followed in, shocked about running into the other in the middle of thinking about him.

This kind of weird atmosphere between Earth and the younger had started around two weeks ago, after filming a kissing scene for the series. And the director had really meant it when he wrote 'full out kissing scene'. what they had to film wasn't just a soft peck or something, the idea was more like Earth, excuse me Phupha, devouring Tian. A kiss full of need and the wish to touch each other deeply, robbing the other of his breath. The first take was more than weird... but the more times they had to shoot the different angles, the smoother all of it went. To a point that Earth couldn't help getting totally turned on, not wanting to let Mix out of his arms. Since then, the older had troubles looking Mix in the eye and having a normal conversation, even less the bickering that was normally going on between the two of them. It was just one thing: very awkward.

"Oh hey Nong'Earth", he got greeted by the director and gave the tequila over to him, who was in charge of the alcohol for the night. With a smile, he disappeared to the terrace, where most of the party was going on.

"Your face kind of tells me that you two are still awkward with each other... right?"

Earth turned around and found Drake, just looking at him while shaking his head.

"It's just..." Earth started, scratching his head, while looking for an answer. Well... there was one but he was neither sure nor ready to reveal it to someone.

"If I were you, I would use the party tonight and the alcohol everyone will drink to have a talk with P'Mix. You know how he is always a little more open and understanding then? And you can just resolve it together."

Drake patted the older on the shoulder before taking a glass with one of cocktails and giving it to Earth. He smiled at him before going out too.

Well... maybe that was the only think that was really an option... it was surely worth a try.

Earth walked the same way Drake had gone a couple of moments ago, stepping on the nice terrace that was lit with fire-bowls. Cushions were placed close by them, which many of the guests had used to make themselves comfortable here.

"So now that Earth is here too, let's start the celebration", the director started, bringing Mix over and The three of them standing together.

"More than three years of planning and work went into this project, and I can't explain how satisfied I am with the outcome. I am happy that I was allowed to bring colour and picture in this story, and I am thankful to every one of you", the director started speaking first, thanking all of the cast and crew members before looking at Earth.

"I am thankful to all of you for all your hard work and I am happy, that I was able to work with you. "

Then it was Mix turn. Earth slightly glanced at him, trying to make it not too obvious, while the younger one was speking.