𝙋𝙧𝙚-𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

☀︎︎PRE-TWILIGHT

☀︎︎
PRE-TWILIGHT

"What are you doing on our land?!"

Never had Katherine heard such a pretty voice, even though it was a raspy growl and the attacker had their hand around her throat tightly, she still found it beautiful and melodic.

However she snapped out of her trance when she heard her brother painfully grown, instantly she flipped the figure off of her and reverse pinned them, her own slender fingers wrapping around their neck, sighing in relief when she looked up to see her brother had flung both of the vampires, who had grabbed him, away.

Katherine looked down at her attacker and almost gasped at the gorgeous face her eyes came to meet, she was the most beautiful woman Katherine had ever laid eyes upon. Her hair was golden blonde and was perfected into a half up half down style with not a single hair out of place. Her eyes resembled that of an amber crystal and her skin was flawless, pale and delicate looking.

She looked so fragile, like she was made of the finest china. Katherine didn't think she'd ever seen such beauty in all her years on earth. It was mesmerising, the instant attraction she hadn't felt in years for just anyone. It took a lot to catch her attention and this goddess below her did it just by glaring up at her.

"You know not that I'm complaining because it did feel honourable to be pinned by a gorgeous girl like yourself, but normally you would have to take me on a date first" Katherine smiled cheekily at the girl and the blondes eyes narrowed as she tried to push Katherine off with no luck.

The blonde vampire, who was now pinned underneath Katherine was pissed, not only had this nomad woman come on their land with her companion, she was also the most stunning person the blonde had ever saw, she had never smelt something more comforting and delicious than the scent the unfamiliar female gave off and not only that but she had just flirted with her openly! Which made her even more rage-full because she liked it. She already loved the sound of the vampires voice and felt butterflies in her stomach at the cheeky reply she gave, her thick old-British accent only making her want to hear her voice more.

The two vampires who had attacked Kol came back with around four more vampires, now they were out numbered. Of course if it came to a fight the twins had no problem winning but they weren't in a boxing match mood as of right now.

They hasn't been in a fighting mood for years.

Katherine still had her eyes on the gorgeous blonde beneath her, her seductive smirk making the amber eyed vampire glare harder up at her, fire blazing behind her eyes with annoyance rolling off her in waves.