𝙋𝙧𝙚-𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

☀︎︎PRE-TWILIGHT

☀︎︎
PRE-TWILIGHT

Rosalie was perched up on a tree as she watched her mate prepare to attack the mountain lion, Katherines back was bent slightly as she went to lunge for the predator. Rosalie was fascinated, her mate was a small thing but filled with incredible strength and power, the way she pinned the lion down with ease and sank her teeth into its neck, the crimson blood dripping down her chin as she fed made Rosalie feel all types of things.

Katherines eyes were still a deep scarlet red, they would be that colour for a few weeks or so until they started to change to golden indicating her change to the animal diet. Rosalie normally despised red eyed vampires but Katherines eyes were gorgeous, the way they sparkled when light hit them, the way she could express so many emotions through them. The way they would check her out shamelessly. Rosalie loved them, no doubt would love them even more when they become a deep caramel colour to match her own.

Standing up to her feet Katherine let go of the limp animal and turned to find the blonde women she loved looking at, only to find her staring intently at her, It looked as though Rosalie was having a battle with herself as she stared at Katherine. Blood dripped down her chin and was slowly creeping down her neck, her hair was slightly messy from when she brawled with the animal on the ground and her skin lightly sparkled as a beam of sunlight peaked through the clouds. She looked delicious.

Finding confidence within herself, Rosalie hopped off the tree she resided on, landing gracefully as she walked towards Katherine.

One of them had to make a move at some point, Rosalie needed it over and done with, the tension between the two was killing her and she needed to relieve her cravings, she needed her mate. She just hoped that what the boys said was true and that she wouldn't be making a fool of herself. She didn't know if she would be able to handle rejection from Katherine.

Walking towards the vampire, Rosalie stood infront of her with a flirtatious smirk making Katherine feel giddy. Rosalie trailed her finger up Katherines arm, then let her hand lay on Katherines shoulder, Katherine didn't mind one bit. She relished in the contact and loved the sparks she got from Rosalies touch.

"You missed abit" the blonde vampire purred and slowly leaned forwards, running her tongue up the raven haired vampires neck and up her chin, cleaning away the blood that drizzled down it. Katherine froze. Rosalie taking this as a bad sign removed herself quickly and went to apologise only for Katherine to pin her to a tree. A undeniable amount of lust in her gaze.

Her hands pinned Rosalies hips against the bark and her face was close, but still too far away for her liking, she wanted, needed, her closer.

"Can I kiss you please?" Rosalies heart fluttered at the question, even in her lustful state Katherine still had asked for permission and was prepared to back away if Rosalie felt any sort of discomfort. It was then that Rosalie, for the first time in decades since that awful night, wanted to feel hands on her again. She wanted to feel Katherines love, she wasn't afraid anymore, she wasn't afraid of being touched when it came to her, she made her feel safe.

"Please" that's all it took for Katherine to smash her lips onto the blonde's, their lips moving passionately in sync, locking perfectly with one another. Katherines hands trailed up to grasp Rosalies face softly, the golden eyed vampires own hands snaking around her waist and pulling her flush against her. It was the best thing either girl had ever experienced. It was neither too rushed or too slow, it was perfect, both girls felt whole. For the first time in all of their lives they had finally felt complete and content.

It became quickly heated, Rosalie's hands snaking up Katherines shirt until a voice stopped them abruptly.

"See no need to worry, I told you they were fine" Emmets voice rang out as the two women pulled away from eachother to see Kol, who had a panicked look on his face which now looked relived, and Emmet, who had a large grin on his face, stood there wrapped in eachothers arms.

Emmets large arm was wrapped around Kol's waist as he lent into the taller vampire, it seems it wasn't only Rosalie and Katherine that gave into the mate bond, after the talk with his sister Kol decided to trust her words and let Emmet in. He had never felt better knowing he had not only his sister but now his mate to stick by him.

Katherine smiled brightly and almost squealed.

"Awh look at you two" she bounced on her feet, cooing at them which made Kol smile shyly, hiding his face in emmets side. Katherine was thrilled , she hadn't seen her brother like this in a very long time. Emmet brought that side out in him, Katherine now decided she would protect Emmet at all costs.

She'd make sure nothing happened to her brothers happiness.

"Us? Well look at you two getting hot and heavy against a tree" Emmet smirked with a wink at the female mates but unlike her brother who got shy, Katherine smirked and winked back pulling Rosalie closer to her.

"Can you blame us I mean she's irresistible" Katherine gushes pointing to the blonde girl who once again drops her confident facade and smiles, hiding her face in Katherines neck, making the older one of the two giggle lightly.

"Oh my. Never would I have ever believed the Rosalie Hale, miss confident and proud would get shy and timid around another!" Emmet teases which instantly makes Rosalie glare up at him and scoff at his taunting grin.

Rosalie was cocky and self absorbed, she knew that. And maybe she wasn't the nicest of females, taking the advantage of being a vampire and extremely rude pretty to make herself superior to everyone else, she acted that way to keep people away, she liked feeling in control, something she didn't feel at all the night of her turn but around Katherine she didn't have to put up a facade, she could be herself, let herself relax and not be on edge. Within the short time of knowing her extraordinary mate, she had never felt happier.

"Certain people bring out the best in you"

-