31

☾

The Cullens stand full alert and prepare as they wait for the newborns to make their appearance. Silence surrounds them, the air and trees at a stand still. Katherine, Jasper and Kol are stood slightly infront of the group, ready to take the impact of the newborns first as they had the most experience.

Katherines eyes snap up.

She could hear them, their animalistic snarls as they rush forwards in the direction of Bellas scent, to where the Cullen coven was waiting for them. Bella had been kind enough to contribute her blood and place it on barks of trees aswell as leaves before she left for the camp site, leading the newborns right where the clan wanted them.

They were frantic, the only thing on their minds being the thirst for the sweet scent that invaded their senses. They hadn't realised it was a trap, not until they past through the trees and into the clearing and  the cullens run forward and start attacking, slamming into any newborn they saw first.

Katherines fist collides with a boys head with no hesitation, it crumbles instantly from the impact of her knuckles leaving the newborn dead for the second time in his life. She quickly touches into her gift and lets flames ignite within her palms before throwing it down onto the boys body, the blazing hot fire eating away at his body until it was nothing but ash.

Another two newborns run straight for her , a small female with matted blonde hair and a male who has a cocky smirk on his face, she smirks back at the pair with a cheeky wink before swiftly jumping over them so she stood behind them, they halt confused leaving her enough tube to crap  ahold of the back of their heads, ripping their heads clean off once again throwing them into the fire she had created previously.

The wolves snarl as they jump into the fight, the newborns are taken back at the sight of them, they didn't know wolves existed and were frankly petrified at the sight of them, but they didn't stop trying to fight. They were created for this, they had to do everything she told them to.

Katherine notices three newborns ganging up on her wife and quickly rushed to her side, smashing two of their heads together, their heads crumbling in the process whilst Rosalie kicks the other and snaps their necks with her hands. Katherine looks at her wife worriedly but Rosalie just sends her a wink in response making her smirk. She was alright and that's all Katherine cared about.

Katherine catches sight of a lanky newborn wrapping his arms around the black wolfs, Sam, neck and quickly rushes to his aid noticing how he couldn't get him off. The raven haired girl rushes towards them and rips the newborn off of the shifter and quickly dispose of him, the alpha wolf nodding to her in thanks which she replies back with a nod of her own. Their hatred for eachothers kind was pushed aside for today, they needed eachother.