33

☾

"What did we say about beauty sleep" Alice scolds lightly as she and Katherine focus on doing Bellas makeup. The girl is fidgety and getting lost in blank stares every five minutes, her eyes have bags and her skin looks dull from the obvious lack of sleep. Alice is not impressed whatsoever.

"Sorry, bad dream" Bella replies with a small shake of her head and a timid smile.

"It's wedding jitters" Katherine smiles at the girl, she knew all about wedding jitters, she was a nervous wreck on her wedding day. She remembers how she ran off for a few hours because she was nervous that she'd mess up or say the wrong things, Katherine was one of the most confident girls but when it came to her wedding day she was a nervous wreck.

"Everyone gets nervous on their wedding, should of seen me I accidentally set one of the bouquets of roses on fire" Bella laughs as Katherine tells her about her wedding day, but a small gut feeling settles in. She wishes she could be loved like that, the way Katherine looks at Rosalie could knock any jealous single sick, she wanted her to look at her like that atleast just once. She didn't know what it was, she loves Edward she knew that, but she couldn't help but feel an attraction towards Katherine, a longing for something she couldn't have. She wasn't gay, atleast she thought she wasn't, she'd never felt like this about a girl before and she definitely shouldn't be thinking it about her fiancés foster sister, the fiancé she was about to get married to in just a few moments. She longed for just a touch, a peck if anything. It could never happen, she didn't know why she felt like this but she had to put an end to it. Now.

The girls stop talking and look towards the door as Rosalie walks in. Katherine eyes up her wife shamelessly as she saunters into the room , she looks ravishing in her dark purple silknight gown and robe. Bella catches a glance of Katherine biting her lip at the sight of the blonde and sighs, she needed to get over herself. 

"Do you need some help? I could do her hair" Rosalie asks the girls. Bellas eyes widen in shock at the request. Rosalie smiles slightly as she walks next to Katherine and stands behind Bella, stroking at some strands of her hair.

"Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom" Rosalie looks at her through the mirror, although a smirk etches its way into her face as she sees Katherine's reflection, who is still checking her out. She loved when she did that, Katherine had no shame whatsoever

"Just my blatant lack of respect for morality" Bella utters which made Rosalie nod.

"Essentially"

Alice practically beams at the interaction, going next to Rose and wrapping an arm around her, squeezing her tightly making the blonde give a tight lip smile. She wasn't a fan of hugging.