PAASBAN《1》

●●●

●●●

Flashback

He was busy in back to back meetings having no time to have lunch. Just as his third meeting ended he hurriedly walked out of the building and started his car. His eyes were tired with red lines making him even more scary and ruthless than he was.

The pleasant weather of Islamabad was enough to change his mood instantly. Little rain drops splashed on the windscreen making the gloomy sky wink at his bad mood. Glancing at his wristwatch he pressed the accelerator hurrying to reach at his favourite place.

The beautiful hills of Margalla covered in enormous grey clouds. The green grass wet with the rain drops. Smell of wet soil making him swoon. Parking the car nearby a tree, he rolled his pants above his ankles, taking off the socks and shoes. Taking a deep breath he stepped on the wet grass basking in the after effects of a beautiful rain.

Walking towards the edge of the hill he sat on the big rock,glancing at the majestic view of Islamabad. A calm feeling envaded his mind. This was Wali Yousufzai. The heir of Yousufzai inc. A reknowned textile industry of Pakistan.

Achieving fame and prosperity at the age of thirty two he was grateful. Grateful to his Allah for bestowing him with His blessings. He had everything in his life except one person.

One person who is made for him to love.

One person who is made to love him.

A sad smile appeared on his face at the feeling of loneliness.

It was sunset when he rushed out of here and drove back towards his office. Due to extremely bad weather he called off the meeting that was in the evening but his security guard informed that there was some electricity breakdown in the building that is why he had to visit his office at this hour.

__________________________________________

After an extremely tiring day, he rolled up his sleeves and threw his jacket on the backseat. He surely needed a good nights sleep after today's work. Just as he was nearing his home a girl out of nowhere jumped infront of his car. Slamming the breaks he ran out of the car to check on the girl.

Covered in a black chaddar(shawl) she was a small framed girl laying unconciously on the road. Without wasting another minute he rushed towards her. Crouching down he held her small wrist in his and panicked after noticing how weak her pulse was.

Picking her up in his arms he laid her down on the backseat and drove towards the nearby hospital. All tiredness flew out of the window when he held her wrist in his hand. She was weak. Extremely weak. But what made her jump infront of a moving car?