EPILOGUE

FUTURE BOARD☆

The chirping birds on the beautiful mehrab of Sultan Ahmed mosque along with the pink hue created by the Almighty brought the whole scenic view at cost

The chirping birds on the beautiful mehrab of Sultan Ahmed mosque along with the pink hue created by the Almighty brought the whole scenic view at cost. The laughter of children along the walking people made the whole place crowded but that crowd was peaceful.

[P

[P.S This place is next level peace❤]
Everything about this place was peaceful. Sufi music providing an exquisite background enough to make every beating heart calm and composed.

In the same crowd stood a girl wrapped in a beautiful abaya with a scarf on her head. Few tendrils of brown hair peeking out of their confinements and kissing the side of her face. A butterfly came flying and sat peacefully on her palm while the girl was so engrossed in the sight infront of her.

Lips parted in astonishment, eyes wide as saucer with excitement twinkling in them. A natural pinkish hue on her cheeks enhancing her beauty at an infinite level.

A pat on her shoulder gained her attention and she turned around only to come face to face with her husband.

A slow smile appeared on her face at the mere sight of him. Wali smiled at his wife and took hold of her small hand in his. Leading her towards the inside of the beautiful mosque. His steps were confident. Whereas she was a complete fan girl. Her husband's biggest fan. With a cheeky,lazy smile her eyes now stuck at their clasped hands. How his long fingers wrapped around her petite ones. How he would occasionaly swipe his thumb on the back of her palm. All of this was everything to her.

He was everything to her

Her Wali

Sensing a gaze Wali turned towards her and as he looked at her awestruck expression, he couldn't help but chuckle and lean down to place a chaste kiss on her head.

Zumar couldn't ask for a better husband. Four years ago she was inside that prison of a house getting beaten for nothing and now she had everything.

After praying inside the beautiful mosque, they walked back towards their hotel where they've been staying.

Entering inside their room Zumar was about to unwrap her scarf when her husband walked out of the bathroom with nothing but trackpants on.