AAHAN《3》

Mila jo tu yahan mujheDilaun main yakeen tujhe

Dilaun main yakeen tujhe

Rahun hoke tera sada
Bas itna chahta hun main

Thodi jagah de de mujhe
Tere paas kahen reh jaaun main

Kaash aapne meri taraf dekha hota
Meri aankhon main apne liye chahat ka aasmaan dekha hota

~Anfal Mirza

_______________________________________

She was standing outside the door waiting for his answer while Zarrar felt like his mouth was sealed. After taking a deep breath he walked towards his son, eyes settled on her back.

Picking his son up in his arms, he hugged his small body to his before whispering loud enough for her to listen.

"No baby She's not your mama"

Uncontrolable tears spilled out of her eyes and she ran from there not waiting for another heartbreak.

Zarrar himself felt like crying at her retreating back and hugged Hamza tighter. He was doing all of this just for her sake. She deserves someone much better.

Better than him basically.

He was no good of a man. He was involved in every bad habit as a teenager and now after loosing his wife, he stopped caring. Caring about anyone except his son. He stopped all those bad habits of his but deep down he knew she was a saint whereas he was the devil. He will ruin her if he gets any closer to her.

Flashback

It was the first day of his job and Zarrar could not be more happy. Finally He was going to stand up for himself and rule his life the way he wants.

He was ecstatic to announce this news to his wife Rutaba. Their marriage was an arrange affair but both of them started off as friends. There were no romantic feelings involved but still Zarrar respected her in every aspect of life.

Walking towards his room with a smile on his lips, He couldn't wait to share this goodnews with his wife. Just as he opened the door to his room the scene infront of him left him speechless.

There she was his wife crying on the bed. Before Zarrar could take a step towards her Rutaba threw the stack of letters on his face marching towards him with angry steps.

Harshly wiping her tears she pulled him from the collars making him stumble lightly.

"HOW DARE YOU?" Zarrar was left stunned at her outburst. One look at the letters and all the guilt resurfaced.