AAHAN《4》

Tu Safar meraHai tu hi meri manzil

Tu Safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil

Mohabbat kab hoti hai?

"Hum to aapki surat dekhte hain aur hamein naye sire se mohabbat hojate hai"

~Anfal Mirza

_______________________________________

It has been a week since their last encounter. Anfal avoided him at all costs. She made herself busy in exams and Hamza. That little hurricane of energy was always there to uplift her mood.

Her precious boy

However, a certain someone was left restless after literally kicking her out of his room. Later on Hamza told him how she ran towards his room after hearing him cry and how she soothed him by repeatedly kissing his forhead.

Closing his eyes tightly Zarrar gripped the railing in his hands as a tear slipped from his eyes followed by another.

Why was his life so complicated?

Why can't he just take her somewhere far away from this hell hole?

Just him, his son and his Anu

A shakey sigh left his lips and he was brought back in the reality by the pitter patter of rain drops. The jet black hair sticking on his forhead as the water drops trail down to his chest making the white kurta stick to his sculpted body. Zarrar was about to walk inside when a faint laughter reached his ears.

A small smile made its way on his lips when he saw the scene infront of him.

Swaying her now wet hair Anfal was running after Hamza who was giggling non stop. Tilting his head to left side Zarrar stood mesmerized at them.

How can someone be so perfect?

So lovable

So kind

So pure

Surely his Anfal was on of a kind

Flashback

Do you hear what you are saying Zarrar?
His father roared at his plea

Zarrar was left broken after his father's refusal to his proposal. It was after his graduation that he asked for her hand as his companion but his father denied this request.

"Hum ne aapko kaha hai na ke aapki shadi hamare dost Shahbaz ki beti se hi hogi. Hum ne zuban di hai unhain. Mard ki ek zuban hoti hai"

At this he lashed out at his own father for the first time in his life.

"Konsi zuban baba? Aapne kabhi mujhse poocha us rishte ke baare main. Phir kese hogaya ye sab. Meri zuban ka kya? Meray waday ka kya jo maine apne aap se kia hai. Main apne aapse ye dhoka kese karun ga baba. Main kisi aur se pyaar nahi karsakta please"

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he pleaded his father but nothing could come in between his father and his ego.

End Of flashback

"Aap jaante hain na ke aap saare zindagi yun akele nahi reh sakte?"

Ghazala asked her son who was busy going through some files. The rain was still pouring outside and their giggles could still be heard by here.

"I am not alone Ammi. I have Hamza" He answered nonchalantly

Ghazala strode towards him and took the phone from his hands with furious eyes. Zarrar sighed and rubbed his temple.

"Hum ne soch lia bas. Aapki shadi ki baat kar rahe hain hum. Aur hum koi na nahi sunen ge"

"Ammi please. Main kisi se shadi nahi karsakta" Zarrar stood up and held her shoulders gently. His pained eyes brought tears to her eyes and she kissed his forhead.

"Main aapke liye jo faisla karun gi wo theek hoga meri jaan. Agar aap kisi ko pasand karte ho to mujhe bata do na mera bacha"

Her angelic face came infront of his eyes and the mahyem began tormenting his already disturbed mind.

Dejectedly he nodded and was about to answer her when the loud cries of Hamza reached their ears.

Zarrar ran out of there followed by Ghazala Begum. His heart thumped loudly as he looked at his son who was crying on the floor. Little drops of blood dripped down his hand. Zarrar quickly picked him to examine the wound. There was a little scratch on his forearm from where small drops of blood was oozing out.

Zarrar hugged his small body to his and held back the tears when he so wanted to cry loudly. His son was his life. His new chance at life.

Hamza's sniffles died down as he looked at his father's worried state. He peeked out of his father's chest after wiping his tears with the back of his hand. There she stood beside the pillar with tears in her eyes.

Kehte hain na takleef main bacha maa ko pukarta hai

Aaj Zarrar ki ankhon ke samne bhi kuch yahi hua

Hamza leaned his body towards her and she was quick to take him in her arms crying softly as she kissed his nose, cheeks and forhead repeatedly.

Their fingers brushed during the exchange and the sparks were something new for both them.

Zarrar smiled sadly at them and was about to move back when he heard his son's voice that sealed the final nail to the coffin.

"Mama I lobe you" Hamza cried in her arms.

"Mama loves you too meri jaan.. mera hamza" She cried as he tightened his hold on her.

_____________________________________

Later that night Zarrar Sherazi entered his mother's room with confident strides.

He had enough

He was going to think about his son for now.

His heart warmed at the new found feeling of closeness with her.

Ghazala begum looked at her son with a confused expression. He never comes to her room at this time of the day.

"Ammi aap chahti hain na ke main akela na rahun?" He asked his mother who looked up at him with new hope.

She nodded speechlessly at which he walked towards her, kissed her forhead and laid down with his head in her lap.

"Tou Anfal ko meri dulhan bana den"
Closing his eyes he whispered.

He was doing this just for his son

Yeah right?

________________________________________

A highly unedited chapter.

Hamza sahab won the cupid race😂

Hope you guys like it

Untill next time

Khuda Hafiz

《S》