4

HEYHEYHEYHEY- it's gonna be my birthday soon- also welcome to this-

Kat's POV
2 weeks later

Everyday Cathy's been coming over to help me with my homework. I didn't need help... well sometimes I needed it, look it's hard to focus. I run inside and look at Anne who was sitting on the couch eating chocolate. I gasp, "that's Janes chocolate!" I shout and she throws it away from her. "I'm telling!"

"No! Please don't!" she exclaims and I tap my chin.

"If you do my homework for a week then I'll think about it,"

"Deal! Just put your homework in my room," Anne says and I grin and set my bag down and run upstairs and into my room. I grab my phone out of my pocket and facetime Cathy. She almost immediately answered and I wave.

"Hi kitkat," she smiled.

"Wanna have a movie night tonight? I convinced Anne to do my homework for a week," I say and she frowns a little,

"I wish I could but I have an essay to write tonight,"

"oh," I frown a little. "What about to-"

"Oh my gosh, you are never gonna believe what I have to tell you!" She exclaims and I laugh a little,

"Did Rudy get expelled or something?" I ask and she shakes her head,

"I wish he did, he sucks!" I laugh a little, "so what do you have to tell me?" I aks,

"Y'know Henry?"

"Yeah, why?"

"well he asked me out," she said smiling and I frown but then smile quickly.

"Th-That's great Cathy, did you say yes?" I ask and she nods,

"He's gonna take me out on Friday!"

"But that's-"

"And I know that's movie night Friday but I was just thinking that it wouldn't hurt to miss one of them!" She exclaims and she opens her door and then shuts it and sets her phone down on her desk and pulls out her laptop from her bag.

"yeah," I whisper sadly. I really looked forward to Fridays. Those days were the days that Cathy would let me hold her and we would both fall asleep on the couch, and then every time I'd get to wake up to her beautiful face. She looked at peace when she slept. And I got to see that, then we'd wake up and though I hated it Anne and Anna would make fun of my staring.

"Are you okay?" She whispers and I nod,

"uh yeah! I-I just gotta go. Bye Cathy!" I exclaim,

"Bye kitkat!" she waves and smiles then I hang up and lay on my bed. And here I was, stupid enough to think that I could actually have a chance to date her.

It's short- but it's something. Also I'm really trying to update my stuff more-

Random Fact: My moms making food and its giving me a headacheeeee-

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Turtule Budddyyyyyyyyyy🐢🐢🐢