MEET EVERYONE-

OKAY SO- TITLE CREDIT GOES TO sugarxsweet09  SO TANK YOU

I MADE THE COVER- I KNOW ITS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT I DID ITTTT-

Anyway wanted to say that.

Meet Katherine Howard, aka Kat or Kitty. She's 22 and most definitely totally definitely doesn't like a certain someone who's obsessed with coffee, likes the color blue and goes by the name of Catherine Parr. And Anne definitely doesn't tease her about it all day everyday. She refuses to believe the fact that she likes Cathy and will continue to deny it.

And say hello to Catherine Parr aka Cathy. She's 23 and she likes coffee, she likes writing and reading, and Kat- I mean- yeah no I said what I meant. Will she deny it until the end of time? Of course! Is Anna gonna scream until she excepts it? Of course!

THEN THERES ANNA AND ANNE- they're together, Kat pretends to hate Anna but she's basically Kats best friend. She's definitely gonna hate Anne soon, Anne and Anna are chaotic but Kat ships it.

AND THEN YOU GOT JANE AND CATHERINE- Jane is the mom friend. Jane wore off of on Catherine and now Catherine helps Jane from time to time. Anne and Kat ship them and are waiting for them to get together.

They met threw Anne and Anna who went on a date and then came home and felt like they were in high school again. Jane likes to hang out with Catherine and will 'accidentally' cuddle with Catherine while they all do Friday movie night. Cathy literally ignores everyone and Kat really just wants to snuggle up to her and be her friend but she's what Anne calls a "spooked chicken tender" and won't ask.

but yeah- that's everyone-

YEAH THATS IT- I'll be writing the first chapter for dis soon- and by soon I mean probably sometime tomorrow after I do math-

Random Fact: Polly wont stop cuddling with me-

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

-Tortule budddyyyyyyy🐢🐢🐢