5

What's this? A 4 month time skip- I think so-

AHEM- TW: abuse, thomtwat, don't kill me yet.

4 months later
Cathys POV
He grabs my wrist, "Cathy where were you last night?" He asks, I can smell the beer on his breath. E w.

"I-I was at J-Janes house wi-with Kat" I whisper and he slaps me. I wince and look at him. "I was at Janes house! I was with my friends and we watched a movie!"

"I know you're a dyke. I know you like Kat. You aren't allowed to see her anymore." He says,

"Thomas you can't do that-" he grips my wrist tighter and starts to twist it slightly. "O-okay I won't see her anymore I'm sorry I'm sorry" I whisper and I hear a snap in my wrist and I scream.

The next day
I walk faster and away from Kat, my wrist hurt so bad but I knew I needed to do class make no stops for anything and get back to Thomas so I didn't get more hurt than I already was. "Cathy! Cathy stop ignoring me!" She exclaims and she grabs my wrist and I hiss and pull it away from her.

"Kat I really can't talk to you-"

"What did you do to your wrist?!" She exclaim,

"Nothing! I need to get home!" I exclaim and she grabs my other wrist.

"You need to go to the hospital and get an x-ray!"

"Kat seriously let go of me!" I exclaim and she shakes her head and I get tears in my eyes. "Pl-please" I whisper and she hugs me. I since and push her away.

"Cathy please let me help you! You can go back to Thomas after you get an x-ray for your wrist." She says and I can feel my face heating up and my hands start shaking.

"F-fine" I whisper and she pulls me to her car.

At the hospital
I walk out of the room and show Kat my wrist. Thomas broke my wrist and now I had to wear a cast for 4 weeks then had to wear a brace on it for 2 more weeks. "Ouch," she whispers and I nod. "Are you ready to go home?" She asks and I shake my head.

"C-can I just stay with you tonight? I don't wanna go home," I whisper. She nods,

"Yeah of course," she whispers and takes my hand pulling me out of the hospital and to her car.

Tiny time skip
I walk in and Anne looks at me. "Oh my gosh what happened to you?" Anne asks and I shake my head,

"Me and her are gonna go hang out in my room." Kat says and walks upstairs and I follow her. She walks into her room and sits down on her bed, I sit down next to her and sniffle. "What's been going on?" She asks and I shake my head,

"You wouldn't believe me," I whisper and she looks at me concerned.

"Cathy I'm serious. I want to help you." She whispers.

"C-can you just h-hold me?" I whisper my voice shaking and lip quivering. She pulls me into her lap and hugs me. I hug back and then I took in a deep breath. "H-he hurts m-me all the time." I whisper and Kat hugs me tighter.

"Can you tell me what he's done?" She asks and I nod slowly.

"H-he comes h-home drunk everyday. He says I can't hang out with you guys anymore and I-I don't because I don't wanna get hurt more. H-he broke my wrist a-and he hits me and kicks me." I whisper.

"Do you have any bruises?" She asks and I nod, "where are they at?" I blink a couple times and cover her eyes.

"Close" I whisper and she closes her eyes. I get off her lap and grab one of her crop tops and put it on then tap her shoulder. "Open" I whisper and she opens her eyes and gasps.

"Oh my god..." she whispers and turns me around. "Can I get Jane in here?" She asks and I shake my head quickly, "how about I call Catherine instead and she can come over?" I shake my head again. She sighs, "I need to tell someone Cathy."

"N-no! If you tell them he's gonna hurt me more!"

"Cathy I can't let you go back home with him! He's gonna hurt you more! You do realize that he could possibly hurt you to the point of you're not gonna come back don't you?" I get tears in my eyes and starts crying. She hugs me and holds me close. I push her away and grab my shirt then put it on over the crop top.

"I have to go." I say and Kat shakes her head,

"Cathy you are not going back there!"

"Kat I have too!"

"No you don't! You can stay here with me and Jane and Anne." She says and I run out of her room and downstairs. She follows me while shouting my name and begging me to stay.

Ight time skip by 4 hours cause yeah
I curl up on the floor as Thomas slams the door and walks out. I cough a little and look at the knife, yes, he in fact stabbed me. And now I'm probably gonna bleed out. I hold my stomach and keep crying then I hear footsteps. Oh no.

Hi. Don't kill me. Okay? Okay.

Byeeeeeeeee

-Turtle budddyyyyyyy🐢🐢🐢