part 10

Izuku grabbed Iida by his armour and pulled him back.
The pain in his wrist was almost crippling at this point.
"Iida, run away, I'll handle this."

He yelled out to the boy who was still on the ground.
"I can't, my body won't move."
Izuku sighed and uttered "shit."
He put Iida to the side so he wouldn't get hurt before turning his attention back onto Stain, if he hadn't lived with villains his whole life, he would have been scared out of his wits from the hulking, blood-soaked man.

"You should leave, this is none of your business." he readied the weapon in his hand, preparing for a fight.

"Honestly, I don't care, I'm still going to beat you." the man smirked.
"Looks like you are another target, you aren't worthy to call yourself a hero."

Izuku readied his fists, silently wishing that he could use his quirks. "I'll say it again." he rushed in to give the man a punch to the side.
"I don't care." his fist made contact with the man's biceps as he blocked, just before slashing out with a long knife, Izuku jumped back, and repositioned himself to try to kick him in the head, just as his foot hit his outstretched fist, the hero that was lying on the ground yelled out.

"Kid, get out of here, you need to run!" his words distracted Izuku for just a second, Stain took advantage of the opening to slash at his chest.

The blade went straight through his chest to his arm, strangely enough his arm didn't hurt, only his chest did.
A small line of his blood splattered on the wall.

Once he saw his own blood, his mind and mood changed, he went from concerned and annoyed, to confident and giggly.
He teetered on his feet while slightly giggling at Stain.
"Really, that's all you can do? The big scary hero killer, and you can only make a little cut?"

In an instant he slammed his right wrist into his neck, the electricity from the bracelet ran through his neck.
He let out a grunt of pain at the shock. He stuck his tongue out and licked at the edge of his knife, a thundering shock rammed into his body, he felt his legs go stiff underneath him.

Strangely, he could still control both of his arms, his right because of the pain shooting through from the bracelet, the other he didn't know. Then, as soon as it started, the partial paralysis ended, he could move his legs, granted not very well, but he could, it was like something inside him kicked him back into moving, he hobbled away from Stain who looked just as confused as Izuku was.

The pain left his wrist, and he breathed a sigh of relief when the pain left his body.

Then it was replaced with mild panic because he remembered what it meant.

Aizawa's voice filled the alley.
"IZUKU WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" he jumped away from the man who had his hand over his neck. "Helping, what are you doing?"

Aizawa's capture weapon raised over his head, Izuku noticed Stain start to look for an escape. This wasn't exactly a fair fight.
"Hey Aizawa, take this bracelet off, You and I both know we'll have a better chance of winning if I can properly fight."

Aizawa moved forward, and moved Izuku to the side, he was slightly unnerved by the fact that his eyes were wild, and most importantly, they were a different shape then before, the edges of his irises were jagged and sharp, it was like they were ripped.

"No, you will stay here, sit still, and wait for backup." he left Izuku to guard the injured hero and Iida.

He felt like a child being told to stay with the groceries while his mom went to get onions.

He kicked at the ground in complete boredom while watching Aizawa and Stain fight.
His hair was up nearly the entire time, but it didn't do much to help him win.
They exchanged blows and jabs, but In a moment when he blinked and his hair went down, Stain rushed forward and licked at a cut on his cheek.

The ground swayed beneath Aizawa feet, he stumbled and fell to the ground, Stain prepared to slash him again, but Izuku took the moment to rush over, yoink him, and pull him back.

"So. now can you take this off?" Aizawa glared at him, debating whether to trust him with this.

"Fine. there's a key in my back pocket."
"yay!" Izuku ruffled around his pocket until he found the small silver key.
He unlocked the bracelet as quickly as he could, the piece of metal fell to the ground with a satisfying "thunk".

Izuku stepped forward with a new sense of freedom. Not only could he use his quirk, but he wouldn't get in trouble if he did.
He took a deep breath and let his power flood through him.

He activated four at once on accident, plants sprouted from his scalp, teeth grew from his skin, electricity covered his arms and the shadows on the ground grew and solidified around him.

He saw panic in Stain's eyes as he stepped back.
A wide toothy grin grew on Izuku's face. For the first time in a long while he felt like a villain again, and he loved every second of it.

Stain stepped back from him.
There was a wall behind him in the alley, and the only way for him to get out was to go straight past him.
And from the looks of it, that child was too dangerous to get close to.

A fit of giggling hit Izuku his eyes were trained on the larger man like he was a lion hunting its prey.
"Well, are you going to do anything? Or are you just going to stand there?"

Stain did not respond, instead he just tried to figure out how he would be able to leave in one piece.
Izuku sighed and shook his head a little.
He raised his hands above his head. The shadows in the alley rose as well.

"If you're not going to do anything, then I will." the walls of shadow slammed into Stain with just enough force that they wouldn't crush him to death.
He fell unconscious and his body fell limply to the ground.

The three that were previously paralyzed could now move.

"Hey Eraserhead, I'm here sorry for being late-" another hero walked into the alley just as the three got up.
He shakily pointed to Stain's limp body. "Is that the hero killer?"
"yes." Aizawa walked over to Izuku, who had deactivated his quirks.

"While I admit you did a good job, you should not have ran off without telling me what you were doing."

He moved his arm to pat Izuku on the shoulder.
"Next time you need to- Hey." Izuku fell to the ground, his legs giving out underneath him, his eyes lazily closed shut, and he fell unconscious."