Part 6

Izuku nervously stepped into the classroom, his eyes paned across the group of students as he silently stood in front of the class. He began to panic. All the feelings he's been ignoring started flooding back. His palms started to sweat, and his legs trembled. He began to regret not running away sooner.
Aizawa snapped him out of his trance by saying "are you going to introduce yourself?"

"Oh... Right"
His mind scrambled to find the right words to tell the students.

"H-Hello my name is Midoriya Izuku.
Some of you probably know me from the usj attack awhile ago, I just want you guys to know that I am going to try to change."

Almost all of the students looked like they didn't trust him, though Kirishima was smiling like an idiot and Bakugou looked like he couldn't care less. Izuku could tell that the majority of the class thought he was lying.
"You can go take a seat behind Bakugou"

Izuku quickly walked to the empty seat as he tried to avoid the judgemental gaze of the students.
He sat down in the chair and quietly waited until class was over.

After homeroom he had English class, history of heros (which he already knew more than the teacher did), gym where he had to sit at the side while everyone else trained and spared.

Then they had lunch. Izuku tried to sit by himself but Kirishima dragged him to a table with Bakugou and three other students that he didn't recognize.
As the four students tried to talk to him. Izuku could feel his palms begin to clam up. His legs started shaking, and it became difficult to breathe.
This was a new place, and these were new people. Izuku could almost feel panic set into his heart.his pupils dilated and he began to tear up.

"Hey dude are you ok? You're not looking to good." The black haired one asked.
Izuku abruptly stood up. "I need to go"
Without hesitation he started speed walking out of the cafeteria, ignoring the calls from the students. and he entered a bathroom.
It was completely empty, he sat in a corner with his knees to his chest and began to cry. "Why am I so upset. I should be happy" he whispered to himself.
" I want to go back to the league." He stared at the electronic bracelet on his wrist. "At least they trusted me."

He sat in the corner, contemplating whether or not he should go back to the league. On one hand, the hero's have been nicer than the league. But on the other hand, the league of villains is the only family and the only home he's ever known.

The school bell snapped him out of his thoughts. He wiped the tears from his face and started walking to his next class.

The rest of the school day passed in a blur. He could see that Kirishima and the three other students that had sat with him in the cafeteria were confused as to why he left. But none of them asked him. bakugou looked like he didn't care.

When school ended, he and Aizawa drove to the house. Izuku was silent for the entire ride. He kept thinking about if he should stay, or just leave to go back to the league.

When they got to the house, Izuku rushed to his room and closed the door. He paced back and forth on the floor, debating with himself about if he should just leave. But everyone he's met so far at UA has been really nice to him, dispite not trusting him.
But Kurogiri was also really nice to him. He's even called him dad on occasion.

Izuku could hear Aizawa calling him from the kitchen to tell him that food was ready. Izuku left his room and went to the kitchen. It was ramen again. The two ate in silence untill Aizawa's phone buzzed.
" There's an incident at the bank. I have to go."
He stood up and put on his capture weapon. "Just go to sleep or something while I'm gone."
He closed and locked the door leaving Izuku alone in the house.

He finished his ramen and put the bowls in the sink. Then he started to wander around the house.
In Aizawa's room there wasn't much, but there were a few pictures of cats framed on the wall along with a photo of Aizawa with a long haired blonde that Izuku recognized as the hero present mic, and another person with similar goggles to Aizawa and hair that looked like it was made of clouds.

He left and went back to his room, he looked out of his tiny window and saw a flash of dark black purple. It was the exact colour of kurogiri's mist.
He tried to get a better look at whatever made the flash of colour but he couldn't see past the small window frame.
Izuku then stuffed some of his clothes under the blanket to make it look like he was asleep. He looked throughout the house to see if there was anyway of getting out.
As he looked he found a spare house key, hidden in a fake plant. He unlocked the door and left, making sure to relock it.

As he walked around on the sidewalk a large smile grew on his face. It has been a few weeks since izuku was able to freely walk around on his own. The only thing that was holding him back now was the bracelet.

He crept into the back alley and tried to find whatever made the colour.
As he walked he saw it again, only this time it wasn't just a flash. Kurogiri stood in front of him.

"I've finally found you. Welcome back."