NaSun moment

2019-06-20

The two were fighting because there was a misunderstanding because another idol (JiU) was getting close to him.

________________________________

JungSun: *opens his apartment door*

Nayeon: *walks in after him* I can't believe that you just let her flirt with you like that

JungSun: Jesus Füking Christ Nayeon it's been 4 hours, your still going on about this? Like I told you before she wasn't flirting with me. We were literally just having a conversation about Jpop!

Nayeon: It's always Jpop when you are talking about something isn't it.

JungSun: BECAUSE WE ARE BOTH WEEBS AND WE BOTH LIKE JPOP! Lord Jesus almighty give me strengthhhhh. Nayeon listen to me okay, Min Ji was not flirting with me

Nayeon: WOOOWW *fake laughs*

JungSun: What?

Nayeon: Nothing *turns around*

JungSun: Oh my god! Nayeon what is wrong with you.

Nayeon: Nothing it's just that my boyfriend is out there talking to another girl and being okay with her flirting with him, touching him and then he tries to make up excuses!!

JungSun: But there are no excuses Min Ji is my friend. We have been friends since 2018. We both like Jpop. That's why we're friends. She likes Baby-metal, I like AKB48. All we do is talk bout them and discuss dreamcatchers' demos because she wants my opinion on it. nothing else. It's a professional weeb friendship. Nothing else.

Nayeon: Why are you listening to her group's demos?

JungSun: Umm I don't know maybe because I'm my main job is writing and composing songs for different artists. That's a bit a dumb question don't you think?

Nayeon: So you're calling me dumb?

JungSun: What? No! I said that question was dumb. Not you.

Nayeon: *rolls her eyes*

JungSun: what are you on your period on something? *As soon as the last words came out of his mouth he slapped his own mouth knowing he had fucked up*

Nayeon: *blinks slowly* What did you just say?

JungSun: N-Nothing

Nayeon: Do you know how rude that is. My boyfriend *points at herself* My boyfriend allows another girl to flirt with him and now he asks me if I'm on my period because I'm pissed off about it. WOOOOOOOOW

JungSun: Babe I'm telling you there was no flirting whatsoever. Look Bunny-

Nayeon: Don't you dare "bunny" me now *points at Jungsun*

JungSun: Look nayeon-ie I'm really sorry I made that comment, it was stupid and uncalled for, but Min Ji didn't flirt with me.

Nayeon: Really so she randomly starts to rub your arm and that is not flirting? Sure" *rubs Jungsun's arm like Min Ji did*

JungSun: Ummmm. No. That's not what happened, we were talking about the new dreamcatcher comeback and well it's been doing, then she brought up the question if anyone was graduating in AKB recently and I literally told her that Jurina from is officially graduating from stage48 and she just told me that I had already seen many many stage48 graduations and that I had already seen my favourite members leave so I should be okay with this one too. She was literally just consoling me.