JungSun Quotes

2017

"How do I say this" Points at water "in British English? Watah. and in Aussie English? Wader. What about American English? WADEEEEEEERR"

"What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho Cheese."

"Help I'm trapped in a box."

"PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME! YUHHHHHH"

"This is how I learnt English. First - open Netflix then choose an English drama. Wow look so many. Then click and play the drama and when the actor or actress says 'hi' I repeat and say hi. Just repeat everything they say, when they say 'Wanna go shopping' then I say 'Wanna go shopping' like just ..... copy them. It's really easy, it's really simple. Like this" plays drama 'okay if you are not buying get out of my spot' X2 "Follow them. 'Okay if you're not buying get off my spot.' Like this, that's it that's how I learnt English!"

"Handsome guy to Handsome guy, that's it soooo, Jin-Hyung how are you feeling today"

"Hey they're not elf's, they're kids"

"IM GONNA FALL! IM GONNA FALL! IM GONNA FALL! Wait nevermind I'm okay I'm do gonna- AHHHH IM GONNA FALL! IM GONNA FALL! AH! AH! AH! AHHHHH! SAVE MEEEE AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"..... I just broke my Apple"

"It is not that I trust you. I am just feeling lazy today."

"THE SKITTLES ARE COMING"

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

2018-

"Sunghoon-Hyung, Put the Camera down and go away"

"Okay I'll take my shirt off then you spray the hose- YHHHH I SAID I WAS GONNA TAKE MY SHIRT OFF FIRST!!!"

"I wanna put deodorant on my boobs"

Places a fake cockroach on daniel's bed "Oh no Euigeon, there's a bug on your bed"

"Sometimes a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do, but today I'm too lazy for that"

"Done Jaehwan done. done. DONE! JAEHWAN MY MILKSHAKE!"

"Don't judge me, it's my jar of Nutella. I can double dip if I like."

"If you want to look young and handsome, become me"

"We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public."

"A day without laughter is a day wasted."

"There is only space for one handsome man in this neighbourhood and the space is already occupied by me"

2019-

"We consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."

"People always ask me 'Jungsun do you like anyone?' And my answer is No, I only love me. Because I am the most handsome and good looking" winks

"The doctor said no more soda, but I'm gonna end up dying anyways just let me drink my cider"

"The less doughnut the less satisfaction"

"Out of my mind. Back in five minutes."

"Take my advice — I don't need it"

"Whoever said money don't buy you happiness just didn't know where to shop!"

"Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy."

2020-

"Jae I would have killed you already if I was the imposter"

"Some people just have a way with words, and other people ... they wish they were me."

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day."

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."

"At every party there are two kinds of people – those who want to go home and those who don't. The trouble is, they are usually with each other."

"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right."

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early."