Homecoming

As the three of you walked up to the courtyard you could see the group standing in front of the quintet, saying their goodbyes to everyone.

You Shuri and Peter ran up to the group, Thor spotting you and a smile forming on his lips. "You finally arrived sis." T'Challa said in a teasing manner. "Well I'm sorry we were just having too much fun without you." Shuri said shaking her head and poking her brother in the ribs. T'Challa winced and glared at his sister, making Shuri chuckle.

"Thank you so much for showing us around Shuri! We had tons of fun." You said pulling Shuri into a hug, Shuri hugged you back gently and stretched out her arms to Peter to give him as hug as well. "Yeah thanks!" Peter said returning the hug.

"Of course! You guys are all welcome back anytime. Shuri nodded with a smile and stood next to her brother, you and Peter now joining the group as well. You made your way to Thor's side and beamed a smile to him.

Thor returned the smile and brought his attention back to T'Challa. "Once again thank you and we will be keeping in touch." "Very well, see you all soon." T'Challa nodded finally. Tony and Steve walked up to T'Challa to shake his hand as well as Loki and Bruce. Finally you and Peter waved awkwardly and followed everyone inside, Thor waiting for you in the quinjet ramp to go up and help you get settled. He offered you his hand as you made your way up and lifted you into the jet, Peter followed behind you and hopped inside.The entire group was now settled in the jet and ready to get back home to headquarters.

You watched as T'Challa and Shuri waved goodbye as the ramp was coming up and closing. You waved a final time and with that the jet began lifting into the sky and leaving.

"That was so much fun!" Peter squealed making everyone laugh. "Yeah Wakanda is such a beautiful place!" You added on. "Sounds like you two had a good time." Tony teased. "You should have seen it Mr.Stark! Shuri is very talented, I dare say a genius."

Steve chuckled as he listened to Peter, knowing what was coming. "Oh? I think someone has a crush...." Tony said elbowing Peter. "What! N-No! I-I just think she's talented t-that's all. Peter said looking down trying to hide his cherry red face. You patted him in the shoulder giving him an apologetic smile.

"There's nothing wrong if young Parker took a liking on lady Shuri, don't tease him Tony." Thor said rubbing Peter's back in a friendly manner. Peter laughed nervously. "Really guys I don't.." Peter swallowed.

"What all did you guys do?" Bruce asked curiously. You and Peter turned to look at each other. "Well......"

Time skip to when you arrive back at Avenger Headquarters

"Wow! Maybe one day I can visit her lab too! I wanna learn a thing or two from Shuri." Bruce smiled as he walked next to you and Peter, the group was now making their way out of the jet and into the building. Thor held your hand as you and Peter continued telling Bruce about the trip.

"Yeah! I bet she'd be happy to show you her stuff." You smiled. "Peter and I are totally her besties now." You and Peter both chuckled. "I'd say you two are 'besties' as well now." Thor said signaling at you and Peter. You and Peter exchanged a look for the billionth time and high-fived "Yeah!" You and Peter said in unison. The four of you chuckled.

"I'm going to go look for Natasha, I'll see you guys later!" Bruce said waving and disappearing into the building. "See ya!" You said waving, Peter and Thor quickly waving as well.

Thor chuckled to himself, turning you to face him by grabbing your hand. "I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere, I really want to tell you about the meeting I had with the group and T'Challa." Thor said with a small smile. "Of course, I wanna know all about it." You nodded."I guess I'll see you guys later then! I forgot the box of Pop Tarts Shuri gave us in the jet anyways so I'm gonna go grab those." Peter said pointing  his thumb behind him. "I'm sorry did you say Pop Tarts?" Thor said, curiously raising an eyebrow.

"Uh yeah, we were eating pop tarts with shuri and she let us take the rest." Peter smiled. "Make sure to save me one, young Peter, they are my favorite." Thor crossed his right arm over his chest and nodded his head with a smile. "Sure thing!" Peter beamed another smile. "I'll catch you guys later!" He waved before beginning to jog back to the quintet and disappearing out of sight.

You turned to look at Thor and chuckled. "Peter is something else." Thor smiled in return. "He sure is, he is a worthy boy though." You and Thor shared a smile in agreement.  "Now, I want to know everything! Tell me what you guys came up with." You grinned as you and Thor began walking hand in hand. You swung both you and Thor's hands back and forth in a playful way as Thor began to talk.