Arrival

The bright sun blinded you and the fresh smell of wet grass cleared your lungs. It felt nice to be outside after the long flight, the sky was a bright blue color and was completely cleared from clouds. It had been a while since you had seen a day like this. You were so used to the cold and cloudy days and suddenly seeing the sun brought you a feeling of thrill.

As soon as the sun was out of your face, the sight of a huge glass building caught you by surprise. It was like nothing you had ever seen before. It was very futuristic. The quinjet had landed in a platform in front of the building and a man you hadn't seen before was waiting for you and the Avengers at the front.

"Welcome guys, happy to have you back." The man with shoulder length brown hair and gray eyes said greeting the group. "Buck! Thanks for receiving us man." Steve said patting the guy on the back. "Not a problem, always good to see you all." He smiled then walked up to you and Thor. "You must be the god of Thunder everyone was talking about." He said offering his hand to Thor. "I'm Bucky." Thor smiled, shaking Bucky's hand in return. "Thor, pleasure to meet you. This is (y/n), my girlfriend." Thor smiled proudly as he introduced you, Bucky gave you a small nod as he smiled. "Pleasure." You said shaking his hand.

Bruce walked up to Bucky offering his hand to him. Bucky shook it with a smile. "Bruce Banner right?" Banner smiled. "Yes, pleasure." Bucky nodded as he let go of Bruce's hand.

"Anyway, I think we should go inside, there's a lot more people we need to introduce you guys to." Tony said barging in. "Of course, right this way." Bucky said with a smile as he nodded once before turning around to lead the way.

The building was even bigger and more modern looking on the inside then it was on the outside. The building looked like a combination of a hotel that no one would ever be able to afford and some fancy offices. Elegant yet business like.

You'd think there would be people running back and forth trying to get their job done, but surprisingly everything seemed to be running smoothly.

"Welcome to Avenger Headquarters." Tony said standing in front of the group and spreading his arms above his head proudly to show of the building. You smiled pleased, as you turned to look at Thor. He returned the smile, squeezing your hand gently.

Tony remained in the same position for a moment before Thor finally broke the akward silence he was creating. "So what is it that we came to 'Avenger' Headquarters for?" Thor said adding emphasis to the name. "Oh! That's right, follow me." Tony said adjusting his suit and beginning to walk once again.