Reunion

"Clint! It's been too long old friend." Thor said walking up to Clint and giving him a pat on the back. "Couldn't agree more!" Clint said returning the gesture.

"Where have you been?" Thor furrowed his eyebrows. "Could say the same thing about you." Clint raised his eyebrows. "I went on a solo mission in search for the infinity stones. But in the process, I few things crossed my path that led to the destruction of my home. I decided to evacuate my people and bring them here, to earth. Now I'm in need of help, I thought you guys could help me find a safe location where we can build a new home for them." Thor said now turning to face everyone in the room. "Of course we'll help." Steve said walking up to Thor. "That's what friends are for. We help when one of us is in need." He said speaking to everyone in the room. Clint nodded, letting Thor know that he was in. Thor nodded in gratitude.

"So, I told Thor about T'Challa. Clint, do you think you could fly us to Wakanda?" Tony said holding his chin in thought. "We thought he might be useful and of great help." Steve added. "You got it." Clint nodded. "Alright well, that's meeting. Everyone is free to go, we'll catch up with everyone this afternoon during dinner. We can talk about when we're leaving and stuff." Tony said clapping his hands as people began to exit the meeting room. The only people remaining were you, Loki, Thor, and Clint.

You walked up to Clint and Thor to start a conversation. Loki stayed in the corner of the room, watching as the three of you started conversating.

"Excuse my manners, this Is my girlfriend, lady (y/n)." Thor said resting his hand in the small of your back. "Girlfriend huh? Nice to meet you (y/n)." Clint said with a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you too." You grinned. Clint turned his gaze to the corner of the room, where Loki was. "I see you brought your brother." He said not moving his eyes from Loki. You turned towards the God, seeing as he crossed his arms while he starred out the window. "Yes, but he means no harm. He actually helped me on my journey. He has... changed." Thor smiled. "Good." Clint formed his lips into a line. "Why don't you tell me about your trip? Maybe we can catch up on what's happened these couple years." Clint said patting Thor on the shoulder. "Of corse. (Y/n) would you mind if I leave you for a couple hours until dinner?" Thor said rubbing your back. "No no, go have fun. You haven't seen your friends in a while. Enjoy your time, I'll see you at dinner." You smiled at him. He returned the grin, giving you a kiss on the forehead and thanking you before they both left the room.

You let out a loud sigh, thinking of what you could do for the next couple of hours. Maybe I can explore the place? I mean it's huge. I might get lost though. "Yeah not a good idea." Loki said behind you. You had forgotten he had been standing there the whole time, and therefore his sudden words startling you. "Jesus Loki you scared me." You said turning to face him and holding your chest. "Did you forget I was here?" He sounded almost offended. "Kind of.... I was just lost in thought okay? Did you read my thoughts!?" You said realizing what he had said. "Yes, you seem to talk to yourself a lot." He said raising an eyebrow. "Okay first of all, who gave you permission, and two, that's creepy." You glared at him. "I apologize, it's just kind of hilarious." He chuckled. "Whatever." You rolled your eyes. "Well then, what do you suggest we do while we wait for dinner mischieve?" You said crossing your arms and raising an eyebrow. He thought for a moment. "I say we go to the library."