Divide & Conquer

You, Shuri and Peter made your way around the village first, Shuri just guiding the both of you. There was a fresh breeze in the air and the smell of wet grass and dirt. The aroma clearing your lungs.

"This place is amazing." You commented as you continued looking around, your eyes now glued on the huge trees and moving along to the huge futuristic looking buildings. There were hills surrounding the tall Skyscrapers and mountains. There were so many things to look at and admire, you knew you would enjoy a day here.

"So you and the buff guy?" Shuri said with her hands behind her back. "Um haha yeah." You blushed, sliding a strand of hair behind your ear. Peter giggled under his breath. "What kind of hero is he?" She asked as if she knew you from years. "A Norse god. The god of thunder." "A god! Okay I see you girl." Shuri winked, you and Peter exchanged looks and chuckled." "I'm just saying! Shuri shrugged. You giggled and turned to look at Shuri.

"And you're the princess of Wakanda, that's like something from out of a movie." You said, Peter nodding his head and pointing his index finger up in the air. "Well I was born into it, so it's just a normal thing for me." Shuri smiled. "Anyways, I want to show you guys something I've been working on in my lab! I'm a scientist so I have my own lab in the castle. I'll let you guys in on the fun, wanna see?" Shuri said shaking her hands and standing in front of you and Peter.

You and Peter looked at each other in excitement, both of you turning to look at shuri and speaking in unison. "Yeah!"
__________________________
Meanwhile on the other end, the rest of the Avengers were trying to figure out who would stay and who would leave and come back later to pick the group back up.

"Why don't you Steve and Loki, stay here and help out Thor while Natasha, Bucky and I head back to headquarters. We'll be back to get y'all when you're ready, just so that we don't cramp up the place. We are big group." Clint suggested to Tony as everyone was standing in a sort of circle so that everyone could see and hear each other. "Sounds like a plan, we'll keep in touch." Tony responded with a nod. "You guys call if you need anything." Clint said as he began to make his way back to the jet along with Natasha and Bucky.

Bruce waved at Natasha shyly as she walked off, she chuckled and gave him a smile. "Hey I see you flirting big guy." Tony said patting banner on the back, startling him. "I was just saying bye!" Bruce said shrugging, palms up facing the sky. "Whatever you say, big guy ." Tony said teasingly.

"Alright then, the rest of the group can follow me, we are going to go to the meeting room in the castle. Right this way everybody." T'Challa said holding his hands together  in front of his torso.