🍋It's just a game🍋

(ha okay this is very cliche ... ik but like ...yeah... also I am taking requests..and I'm very open to criticism. Sorry for the beefy beginning.)

Writers POV
It was a late evening and Keigo had been at home in the apartment for hours, or well what felt like hours, the point being he hadn't even come to talk to you. It was just a kiss on the cheek and a "baby bird I just have a tournament, so I'll make food in a few." There was no how was your day nothing. You were pissed this had been happening for days now.

You got up from reading some book on your phone and walked over to Keigo's gaming setup. It was very pretty with Led lights and posters of games and of some animes you both had watched together. It had two monitors.

You looked at Keigo who was sitting in the seat playing some game. You noticed on the other Monitor, it displayed he was on a discord call with some friends.
You didn't seem to recognize their user names, so they weren't the usual people he games with.

You didn't take long before you walked away from behind him and to the side pouting. At first, Keigo ignored you but then moved his arms so you could sit in his lap while he played as you often did, but this time you decide to sit facing him putting your head on his shoulder.

The headset he was wearing was not very good you assumed because you could hear his friend's voices through the headset. They were screaming about something that's happening in-game. Now and then he'd flinch at their voices being so loud.

You very quickly got bored of snuggling Keigo and started playing with his wings. Keigo got very flustered very quickly. He then quickly muted himself on the call and pulled you off his shoulder by your t-shirt.
"What do you think you're doing?" Keigo asked his face completely red. You could smell his surprisingly minty warm breath hit your face as he talked.
"Nothing..." you say giggling to yourself.
"Sure," he says kissing you on the cheek letting go of your t-shirt making you fall back on his chest.

Keigo quickly unmuted himself and apologized saying, "sorry I had to sort something out with someone."
"I bet he was talking to his mom." one guy on the call said. Keigo laughed with him and then said " Nah it was my girlfriend she had an issue."
I then moved away from keigo's chest and look at him in complete shock he wasn't supposed to talk about me.
"Mmh what's wrong honey," he said forgetting he was on call.
"Ah nothing," I respond placing my head on his shoulder again.
"Oooh honey, aww how sweet." a random dude on call said being sarcastic.
"Hey, at least I'm not a virgin," Keigo responded looking at you.

You were pissed at that for no resin so you decide to delicately graze a feather on his wings. He grunted biting, back a moan.
He looked at you pissed. You didn't stop there tho.

You quickly pulled yourself up so he couldn't see the main monitor he was playing on and you grinded on him. Keigo quickly grabbed the mouse about to mute himself. But you grabbed his hand and continued to grind against him.
Keigo was very obviously not trying to pay attention to you as he moved his head around trying to see the screen. You quickly got bored of this and went to lay back in the crook of his neck. Then you gently left kisses on his neck and down his shoulder. You pushed your hands under his tank top gently going over his abs.

Keigo was as red as a tomato. You then very quickly moved your hands from under his top back to his wings. Keigo continued to play his game grunting here and there. Until you finally touched his wing in just the right spot, and Keigo moaned, a moan that you had never hear before, and by Keigo's face one he had never heard before too. You both looked shocked and Keigo's discord call might as well be dead.

"Hey, guys I think I'm gonna go to bed early because I'm not feeling too well," Keigo said as he was about to take off the headset when that same guy from earlier said something again.
"What you got honey syndrome?"
"Ha very funny, night guys," Keigo said shifting around leaving the game and call.
Keigo just picked you up. Your head in his chest while your legs were wrapped around him.

It's then when you noticed he taking you to the bed.
"Hey listen Keigo it was a joke okay, I didn't know you would moan on call, I'm sorry," you say very rapidly trying to lessen whatever was gonna happen to you next, but Keigo kept quiet.

You finally reach the bedroom and kegio throws you on the bed. Then quickly towering over you. He grabs your chin and looks you dead in the eyes, his perfume was so intoxicating and deadly. "I don't care if your sorry, I moaned on a call with my online friends because of you, so if you don't mind I'm gonna just finish what you started," he says.
You realize he's completely pissed and it would just be easier if you obeyed.
So you respond
"Yes, Keigo," you say.
Keigo looks more pissed and tightens his grip on your chin.
"Baby bird your testing my patience tonight huh?" Keigo says not even making eye contact anymore.
"Sorry I mean yes master." you blurt out knowing you made your punishment a whole lot worse.

Keigo then places gentle kisses all over you got lost in the moment very quickly and before you knew it you were both undressed. The bedroom had a very heavy air of lust. Keigo quickly gets out of bed to grab the lube. He very roughly slams into you. Tears gather at the corners of your eyes. Keigo wasn't mad just casually pissed so there wasn't much talking besides him giving off a very lust-filled fuck now and then. The rest were just your moans and Keigo's grunts.

Keigo was close to his climax and so were you. He very roughly slammed into you a few times before his crimson red wings fully spread out to full length almost touching the very low ceiling. Then he came and you mid-way through his.

Afterward, he ran you a bath helped you in it while he went to clean the sheets. He sat near you in the bathroom and asked you if he was too rough or anything like that along with, why did you came to sit in the chair with him in the first place. You then explained it was because you felt neglected.
He very quickly apologized saying. "I'm so sorry baby bird, I didn't mean to neglect you I love you so much. Keigo said kissing you on the forehead he then walked out to order food you presume as when you get back to the room he was read with food for you.

(I didn't proof read I'm sorry for not updating❤️)