🍋office hours🍋

{Sorry im litrally never around.♥️}

You enter the empty house it was cold.
You place down your keys and lay yourself across the couch to watch TV.

"I won't be home till one, don't stay up." Keigos words continued to echo through your head.

You turn on your phone it's 10:00.
"What are you supposed to do for the next 4 hours."
Hearing it out loud it actually didn't sound that long.

Okay "I need to make the most of it."you tell yourself looking back over at the clock.

You groan getting off the couch and to the kitchen. There was this pancake recipe you had seen recently and it looked easy enough if you rembered correctly.
"Two eggs or was it three." "Shit!" You exclaim after dropping an egg on the floor.

You clean it up and try and start again with an actual recipe off the internet.
It was one of those good mom's blogs so you knew they'd be good.
You finish the batter and start flipping slowly.
You feel a vibration come from your pocket.
You open your phone to see a message from keigo. "Hey could you come by and drop off the document next to the bed I completely forgot about it."

You flip your pancake one more time before letting it just simmer.
You walked into the bedroom hardly 5 steps from the kitchen.
And there it was, the document.
You go and get it from his side of the bed.
"Yeah I got it be there in ten." You text back as you start to smell a something burning.

"Fuck the pancakes." You rush over placing the document on the island. You flip over the pancake one more time and the hole bottom was black.
You add it to the large stack of pancakes to your left. You switch off the stove and clean up a the kitchen a bit putting the reminding mixture in the fridge.

-----------------------------------

The door opens roughly due to the snow. The coldness blasts you in the face. It was absolutely frezzing. With the document in hand you walk out to your car locking the apartment door behind you.

The snow was heaver then usual.
You get down and start your car.
As you driving aircon on full blast. The warm air brushing your face.
You admire the traffic lights as you arrive at the office.

You looked up at the glass building, as it seemed to lose itself into the clouds.

You enter and are met by the usual receptionist.

"Hey Martha I have some documents kei-hawks seemed to have forgotten." You say almost forgetting to call keigo hawks.
"Um sure let me just give him a call you can take a seat." She says politely as you take your seat.

You felt overwhelmed by the cold, air conditioning really had to be installed in the main areas of the office. It didn't really help that you where wearing a pair of keigos grey sweats and one of his black hoodies.
You waited a bit till she finally called you back giving you the go ahead to head upstairs.
You took the elevator unconsciously clicking his floor.

-----------------------------------

"Finally." A sweet voice responds as you open the door to keigos office.

He takes you by the waist pushing you up against the large desk in the room.
"Keigo?" You say confused.
His best response was placing a gentle kiss on you're lips.

He then went and kissed further down your neck.
"You know how insufferable my work is currently?" He says harshly as he gently bites your neck.
You are in a confused daze.

Untill you hear a cough at the door.

Keigo imdeatly stops as his wings ruffle and fully expend as he turns around hiding you.