🍋Oh that voice🍋

Your POV:
I sat in my room by myself as usual. It's been quite the day and I was still tired from last night. Last night I had hung out with f/n, dabi, toga, and shigaraki. Kegoi was busy with work so as much as he hated the idea he let me out on my own. I thought about all the dares and fun we had that night while staring at the fluffy rug. The room was relatively large, it was hawks and mine. The room had a large bed in the middle with a big fluffy rug. Kegoi was in the library working on some hero work. I was sitting listing to music now and tuning in and out.
Suddenly I hear a loud and clear voice calling me. I knew it was kegio. I ran over to the study where I saw the door wide open. I peered around the door to see kegoi facing the door. The large curtains closed, I was rather confused as to why.
"Come inside baby bird." kegoi beckon from his seat. I walked in and saw him in unusual clothing. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. His eyes looked very lustful. I then remembered I had walked down in his white t-shirt, with black underwear and it was clearly showing through.
"Strip baby bird." I heard kegio say. His tone had changed he was more aggressive and dominant.
I closed the door and obliged. The bra was lacy and black so where the matching panties, not leaving much for the imagination. I feel my cheeks get red from embarrassment, I felt like dying then and there.
He looked at me in aw and just beckoned me to sit on his lap. I sat on kegoi's lap while he kissed up and down my neck. But then he noticed something on your neck it's a love bite that he didn't leave. He looks at me. I see the lust turns into hate. I start to explain to kegoi how it was in the game of truth or dare and it was one from f/n. In disbelief, he continues taking me to our room.

Authors POV
He cuffs your hands to the bed and we continue. He undresses and slams into you. After a couple of minutes of pleasure, you're reaching your climax, and he stops you and demands the real person who gave you the bite mark. You look at him trying to convince him it was f/n. But he still doesn't believe you and slams harder and harder. You finally blurt out "it was shigaraki... Fucccck~." You moan at the end reaching your climax. Kegoi soon follows.

It's been about a day since that had happened but since you were extremely tired from that long long day. You wake up alone slowly recalling the events of last night suddenly you remember and run to phone one of your dear friends shigaraki.
He picks up.
"Hey y/n what's up." shigaraki asks
"Kegio knows about the thing." You say completely blanking on half of your words.
"y/n calm down he's right here," Shigaraki says confused.
"No shigaraki run he knows about the bite mark." You say screaming in the phone definitely loud enough for anyone near to hear.
"Oh gosh y/n you scared me I thought it was serious, bye y/n," he says
"no shigaraki!" you scream but it's too late he's already put down the phone.

Back at shigaraki's house
Shig goes up to kegoi and apologizes.
"Sorry I didn't mean it to look like y/n cheated." he says taking his seat on the couch.
"oh it's fine no need to worry I got what I wanted in the end." kegoi says taking another sip of the beer he had.

After a while, kegoi gets home and comes flying to the room basically breaking down the door.
He grabs your wrist and pushes you against the wall. He threw you like you were a feather and meant nothing. His eyes were raging with anger and lust.
He kissed you aggressively and continued until you were both completely naked. Before he went any further he grabbed his phone out and hit record on a voice note. You realized and tried to keep as quiet as possible. But with kegoi fuck it was hard. He continues to fuck you till your destroyed. It was about the sixth time you'd cum but he stopped just before you could and made you scream his name.

After a while, he washes you off and places you on your bed before taking your phone away. You look at him with large eyes. He places it in his locked draw in his nightstand. He looks back at you and says "because of the stunt you pulled no phone for the next week." You look at him confused but too tired to care. He pulls you in to cuddle and you hug each other tightly. Before kegio drifts off to sleep, he sends the voice note to shigaraki as payback. No one touches what's his.

{hope you enjoyed ♥️}