🍋Heat🍋

{ik I disappear too much sorry....the hole of this chapter has Keigo in heat if you ain't comfy with that then gooooo.)

Writers POV
It was a late evening and the middle of spring. Keigo had been on suppressants because he was trying to be considerate of you. But instead, you felt neglected and lonely because he couldn't spend too much time with you before the suppressant wore off.

You decided to stay your safe distance till you were casually laying in bed waiting for Keigo to cuddle you but he didn't.
You turned around and stared holes into the back of his head. You then got bored and tapped him on the shoulder but he quickly swiped your hand away making you more frustrated. You quickly went and cuddled him. He started to Squeem and whine as his wings were extra sensitive and just any sort of touching triggered them.

You continued but he soon turned over so he was laying on his back.

"baby bird what are you doing?" Keigo asked his face flushed a bright red. You seem to have been very sleepy and not thinking straight so you thought that his red face was really weird. "why won't you cuddle me" you asked in a very sleepy voice. Keigo's face went even redder than before which you really didn't think was possible. Even though you've been dating for a while Keigo still finds it embarrassing to tell you he's in heat.

"I'm sorry," Keigo said while he gestured for you to turn over so you could be a little spoon. you quickly turned over and felt Keigo awkwardly lay his arms on you. you thought he was just being really fucken awkward so you moved your body back into him and on his crotch where you felt something.

You could feel the panic in him as you moved more and more back teasing him. until he finally moaned out telling you to slow down. you turned over to Keigo to see the erotic face even his eyes just read lust.

it was making you very wet. Keigo soon looked you dead in the eyes saying.
"Someone's horny tonight, ayy," he said raising an eyebrow and smirking.
You were about to smack him playfully but you felt him lightly grab your breasts.

"Keigo?" you half moan.
"Aww, what's wrong baby?" he says teasingly.

You can't even utter any other words.
It feels like his touch is almost electric.
Keigo soon flips you from your side to where he was on top of you.

He leans in and gives you a small peck on the cheek. Then a very passionate kiss on your lips.

Is this his heat or your imagination that's making this feel this amazing? You question as you feel Keigo start to tug on the top of his you had on.
You sit up a bit as he pulls it off. He quickly begins to attack your neck. He starts with small kisses on your jaw all the way to your collar bone leaving teasing bites.
You start feeling desperate as he continues to kiss you. More desperate than usual. Maybe it was his dick slowly rubbing against you constantly. But you were so turned on and so desperate.

"Kegio, please." you pant out. He bites hard down on your neck. Before pulling away and leaning down to fully undress you. He takes his sweet time undressing you. As if it was a multi-layered wrapped gift.
"Keigo faster please." You say as bye was still pulling off your pants.

He then quickly pulls off your pants.
"Baby your sooo wet." He says gently rubbing against your clothed slit.
You bite back a moan.
He quickly pulls back seeing your facial expression change.
"Awwww is my baby needy for me?"
"Yes Keigo."  you practically scream from the lack of attention.

He rips off your underwear while gently undressing.

You feel like your going insane.
Keigo puts a finger in then two.
Slowly prepping you.

He soon gives up just very aggressively thrusting into you.
You scream his name as he starts at an unholy pace slowing down so you can match your hip movements to you.
His wings are extended in the most beautiful way.

"Keigo please." You say realizing how close you were.
"Hold it, wait for my command." He says nowhere near done.

"Please Keigo please." You beg not knowing how else.
"Just like that beg baby please." He says half moaning.
You start a symphony on moans mixed by begging.
And suddenly you lose it and cum.
Keigo continues giving no fucks. He feels close you reassure yourself which was nowhere close to the truth.
It was round about the third time you climaxed when Keigo finally came.

He slowly pulls out and flops next to you.
"Round two?" Keigo jokingly asks looking back at you.
"What you," said in distress.
Keigo laughs saying, "just joking babe, did you enjoy that?"

Too bad for him because you were fully passed out. He kissed you on the forehead before coving you with a blanket.

{hope you enjoyed❤️}