Chapter six - Oahu POV Ellie

I'm glad that Hawaii is the first stop. There is absolutely some delicious food on Oahu, but it's lighter fare. This will be Sarah's first time experiencing an all-day stuffing, I think it will be easier to start here. It will get her prepped for when we hit someplace like Paris in a few months. 

She's getting bolder. I could tell that she was teasing me by wearing that t-shirt. She looks good in it, the words stretching thinner across her chest, the fabric hugging the beginnings of a little paunch. I'm going to make sure that it will be inarguably too small by the end of the day. 

 I hired a driver for us. I don't want her walking off any calories or having to overexert herself. 

Our first stop was an upscale food hall. When we arrive, I watch her take it all in. She looks around at the options and smiles at me. 

"There is so much food here. And it smells so GOOD!"

One of her hands unconsciously went to her belly. Tapping out a little rhythm with her fingers.

 I chose a booth for us in the corner. Private enough, but it has a full view of all the options. She surveyed her choices, there was sushi, soul food, a vegan booth, donuts, smoothies. It was limitless.

"What are you going to get?" I asked her.

"I don't know?" She bit her lip while she looked over the food hall. "Maybe a burger. What are you getting?"

"I need to have a look around," I told her, then handed her a credit card. "The cruise line gives out excursion bucks to repeat sailors like me. Get whatever you want, I'll hold the table."

 I watched her walk away. I haven't really appreciated her from the back, the T-shirt was showing off her sweet little muffin top. She had that before she met me but there is the hint of a new roll appearing above it. 

She sits down at the table with a burger, fries, and a large soda. 

"It was a tough choice between the fries and the onion rings. I went with the fries."

I frown, a little disappointed that she didn't come back with both. I watch as she dips a few fries into a small metal container of ketchup. I remind myself that this is how she always starts eating. Slowly and self-consciously.  It won't last. As if on cue she takes a monstrous bite of the burger.

"Oh my God." She moaned through a mouth full of food and closed her eyes in ecstasy. 

I want to stay and watch her eat but I need to get provisions for our next stop.

"I'll be right back." I tell her.

When I return to the table I've got more than provisions. I put down a box of onion rings, a second burger, and a huge milkshake in front of her. The first burger is already gone, devoured while I was shopping.  

"I felt like you shouldn't miss out on these onion rings."

She looks from the second burger to me and back to the burger.

"It was a better deal to get the combo." I say. I can see that Sarah isn't buying this lie, she gives me a lopsided grin and bites into the new burger. Her eyes go to the large bag from the food hall that I have tucked next to me.

"What's in there?" She asks between bites.

"A snack for later."

I grabbed one of her onion rings and ate it.

"Hey! " She pretended to swat my hand away.  "Those are mine."

We talked and laughed while I watched her wolf down the burger and munch the onion rings. One by one. When they were gone she leaned back in the booth and looked at the ceiling. I've seen this look before. This is the first hurdle. If she can get through this, we're going to have a ton of fun. I pushed the 32oz. milkshake towards her. 

"Wash it down with this." I tell her.

She looks at the shake. Her eyes say 'no.' 

"It's too much." She tells me.

"It's only the medium size. Don't focus on finishing. Just take a taste."

She looked reluctant but brought the straw to her lips.

"Mmm," she said, "It's cookies and cream."

"Your favorite." 

"How did you know? Did I tell you?"

"I'm just paying attention."

 While I recount all of the times that she's talked about cookies and cream, she laughs and takes a long sip. It's going down easier now. I keep her attention on me with a story about where we're going next. A private scenic spot. One of the most spectacular places I have ever been. Green and floral. There's a waterfall and a tide pool for taking a dip. Her straw slurps against the bottom of the empty cup. Her eyes pop open in surprise at having finished. She's satiated, but I'm hungry. It takes all of my will power not to reach out and touch that taught belly, like I made it, like I own it.  I catch her looking down at her stomach, proudly...and she, in turn, catches me looking at her. A grin is spreading across her face. 

She struggles unable to navigate her newly stuffed belly but manages to lean close to me. She whispers, "I'm so full."

She's flirting with me. Teasing me. Testing me. I find her the waistband of her pants and slide my fingers between the fabric and her flesh. Her gut is already starting to spill over her pants, but there's still room in there. I tickle what's becoming the underside of her belly. She shivers at my touch but doesn't tighten or resist me. 

An alert from my phone breaks the mood. I check the text and give her belly a playful slap.

"Our ride is here." I grab the bag of treats and slide out of the booth. She is having trouble getting herself out. The food in her belly changing the reliable physics that she's used to "Are you able to manage there, Chubby?" 

Her eyes spark when I call her chubby. 

"I'm definitely struggling." She takes my outstretched hand so I can pull her to her feet. When she's up, she doesn't let my hand go. 

"Do you really think I'm getting chubby?" There is no upset or concern in her question. Her face is flushed from eating, from the effort of standing so full of food. She smiles at me.

"You're on your way." I tell her and with my freehand I give her a gentle pinch on her midsection.

"You are trouble." She says as she throws her head back and laughs from her full belly that jiggles in agreement.