💛Nishinoya💛

******A hopeless romantic******

The snow had begun melting, and a light breeze blew through the Karasuno high school. "The talk of the town" that filled the school was about sweet chocolates, pink cards and letters, hearts and confessions.

Love was in the air...

All this chatter and sweetness was because of the upcoming of Valentine's Day, 4 days later.

Around you your female classmates where gathered blushing and giggling in low voices. Some where discussing love and crushes, others gifts and cards.

You felt a light tap at your shoulder.

"Ne ne! Y/n are you going to give him a gift?"

"Ehm uhh.. I don't know.. I don't think he even knows I exist..." You spoke a sad tone lowering yourvoice.."And I don't think that my gift is what he wants either... H-he probably wants one from h-her instead..." you added your voice going silent...

"Are you thinking about that again?" Your best friend commented...

"Huh? Her?who are we talking about?" Your other friend asked bewildered.

"Oh you know third year Kiyoko?"

"I see so that's why..."

" Yeah our Y/N here thinks Nishinoya may like Kiyoko and might not like her gift, or reject her"

" I can see why... He and that Tanaka guy basically worships her... BUT!! He will definitely love a gift from you Y/N! You should totally go for it! Kiyoko is definitely not getting him a gift and you are! And he's gonna love it!" Your friend hyped.

"And! I heard that Noya and Tanaka where talking about how none of them had ever gotten a valentines gift before and how they wanted one!! And if he doesn't love it! Then he doesn't deserve you!!! Heck he doesn't even deserve to breathe the same air as you!" Your best friend added.

She and your other friend shared determined glances befor me crossing their arms, and nodding their heads with a serious look on their faces. Not to forget the dark Aires surrounding them...

"Wow, wow wow.. C-calm down there.. I-it's not like I'm going to confess to him!! I'm j-just giving him a gift!!"

"Huh? Your not confessing?!" They both stared at you in shock.. Their mouths agape...

"No!"

"B-but!"

"No th-that would be way too embarrassing!" Your cheeks flared.

They let out a sigh... "You know you have had a crush on him since when? Like two years?! C'mon! This is the perfect time to do it!! Think a confession on Valentine's! The day of love! It can't get any more perfect!"

"Hmm... m-maybe?"

Your friends sharing one braincell again glanced at you with hopeful eyes..

"B-But I'm not sure!!"

💛

💛💛

💛💛💛

💛💛💛💛

4 days have now passed from then...

Nishinoya's POV: Ohhh lucky!!! I wish that was me!!

He said as he watched Tanaka trying to get Kiyoko to marry him once again. Around him in his class most of his peers had gotten letters and chocolates from girls... He hadn't gotten anything for himself. Even though he always hyped up Tanaka and even worshipped Kioyoko... He knew that he didn't have a  chance with her.. He wasn't even sure if he really loved he, and he knew that Tanaka loved her much more..

He had never gotten a Valentine's gift before and that feeling made his heart tighten...

He walked into the classroom and towards his desk where he spotted a letter... The sight of it made his heart skip a beat hoping that it was a love letter. He went over to it and picked it up. He then turned it around facing his name neatly written.. Eagerly he opened it..

Hi Noya~san
I was wondering if you wanted to meet me on the roof top after lunch? You don't have to of course, but I would really appreciate it if you did.. I have a gift for you.. Hope to see you there

-<3

The letter read.. A smile painted his lips and butterflies filled his stomach.. When lunchtime arrived he skipped to the roof top... When he opened the door he saw Y/H girl, with h/c  hair. She was standing there shifting nervously with something in her hands.

"H-hey.... where you the one who wrote the letter?"

Noya asked curiously..

"Y-yes! I did... I'm glad to see you showed up... here have this I m-made them myself, I hope you like them".

You handed him a basket with cookies.

"Thank you! B-but.. ehh. What's your name?"

"Hu?! Omg I mai sorry! I totally forgot... I'm Y/n!"

You rushed..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

"So you didn't confess to him after all?"

Your friends where looking at you shaking their head In disappointment..

"You can be so hopeless sometimes.."

"H-hey! At least I gave him the cookies and he liked them too!! He invited me to watch him practice tomorrow!" You defended..

"Oooooooo... Well that's progress!"

You spent the rest of this lovely day talking with your friends giddily... Your heart had sped up a gear and you were re waiting eagerly for the day after... You may not have confessed, but now he knew you existed and even asked you to come watch him practice.. He lit a fire of hope in your heart.. A hope that made your cheeks rosy..