Mika

Hungry blue eyes flickered in their view... His black pupils expanded and turned to thin lines like the eyes of a cat... His breath heavy and body shaking... The scent of human blood driving him wild... You could tell he was struggling.... The cold concrete pressed against your back in the dark alley you had been hiding....

A couple of hours ago you had been fighting of some horsemen of John and gotten wounded... You snuck into an empty dark alley way to recover from the exhausting fight.. One of them had managed a slash against your neck..not to deep to be fatal, but enough for blood to peep out..

Mika had been roaming around the area away from the other vampires and Krul... He couldn't stand them, but what was even worse was the new livestock's being captured.. The effect of the queens blood had started fading a couple of days prior and had now stopped completely... It wasn't enough to fill that empty hole..

Travelled the ruins his desperate body picked up the scent of sweet tempting blood... Looking down at his feet, he spotted red blood stains... His nose quick to follow the traces of the smell... Scanning the broken buildings and alleys he quickly caught a glint of moving fabric...

His instincts took over as the blonde rushed towards the crouching figure..Not prepared for the leaping vampire,m, you scrambled for your weapons in hurry only for them to be slammed right down again and thrown away...

"B-blood"

To shocked to move you could only gaze up at him.. Your terrified eyes looked at him... His blonde fluffy hair looked so soft, but those terrifying eyes kept your body to paralyzed In horror to notice...

"P-please.. please... don't ..."

Hearing you speak seemed to anger him as he aggressively grabbed your shoulders, slamming you against the building... The impact made your heart throb in pain.. Your trembling body wouldn't listen to your mind struggling to keep you calm.. But the horrifying, cold blue eyes and those glinting fangs scared you lifeless... Turning away to look away exposed the dripping wound on your neck..

The hot, irresistible liquid in front of him drawing him in, begging for him to drink, seduced him.. His blood lust overtook him completely as he dove down piercing the whimpering human before for him... The pain hit you like lightning... You tried to get him off, but had no more strength left from fear and exhaustion..

As he sucked you could feel you consciousness slowly leaving... Wildly devouring your blood he leaned his weight on you to keep you still... You body not handling the burden gave away.. The young vampire straddling your lap helplessly held in to you...

Your vision was fading and getting cloudy.. Your head thickening, and body entering a fleeting state...  Powerless you could feel the your cells slowly dying from oxygen loss as your life was being drained away from you... Before blackening away completely, giving release fro your heavy suffering eyelids, you one last time made eye contact...

Your withering e/c eyes loosing color per second met with blank tortured blues... The pale vampires frail face was stained by tears running down in droplets...  Pain, regret and sorrow reflected the eyes of the monster... The look of the orbs.. 

Looks so helpless, a being filled only by pain and suffering....

The last you saw before your lowering heart gave in struck you more than the fear when bitten........

A/n: Thx to my lovely readers!💜  Just wanted to inform that this might get a part two.See you in next chapter!