110th Joint Fighter Wing Bio

A/N: SQ is just an abbreviation to Squadron, and yes the name of the wing is entirely fictional, I just based it off on events in 1991, also Hats off to the guys who can see the reference in the names of some of the members of the 110th JFW.

Name: Captain Alyssa Whitehorse

Nationality: Liberion (American)

Affiliation: United States of Liberion Air Force (Air National Guard)

SQ Role: Squadron Commander

Callsign: "Archer"

Backstory: A Squadron Commander of  the United States of Liberion Air National Guard Captain Alyssa Whitehorse (battle unit: F-22A Raptor). A Virginian and Air National Guard Witch and an expert in long-distance sharpshooting using many different high-caliber and low-caliber rifles. She comes off as hard to deal with, but she's extremely honest, and has a good taste for coffee. She has the same qualities and abilities as Gertrud Barkhorn which grants her immense physical strength. Her striker is modeled after the Lockheed Martin F-22A Raptor, and her weapons are the Scar-L and a M9 9mm pistol.

Appearance:

Striker Unit Basis: Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor

Name: First Lieutenant Dorothy Karner

Nationality: Liberion (American)

Affiliation: United States of Liberion Air Force

SQ Role: Combat Commander (2nd In Command) and Sharpshooter

Callsign: "Longbow"

Backstory:  She's already ran multiple F-15E missions against Neuroi uprisings during the Neuroi Gulf war and She already has a recorded streak of over 100 destroyed enemy positions. Growing up in Nevada at the town of Elko she later joined the Air Force becoming a part of the 57th Strike Wing, she was later assigned to the 110th JFW as one of its main ATG units and one of its fighters. Her abilities is nearly the same as Lynette Bishop. She serves as the squadron's sharpshooter and possesses an ability to supercharge magic power into shots she fires. Her striker is modeled after the McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, and her weapon is a the Denel NTW-20 Anti Material Rifle.