Chapter-1

[The two groups meeting at the 501st base]

Once landed the members of the 501st and the members of the 110th were inspecting each other, most of the ground crew and the 501st were amazed by the Striker Units these other witches has equipped especially the design and its capabilities add to that the weapons that comes with it.

Minna: Welcome to the 501st JFW base in the kingdom of the Nederlands (Netherlands) I am Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke the Wing commander of the 501st JFW. She said as she introduces herself to the others.

Alyssa: Of course commander Minna, we already know who you are, but for introductions I'm Captain Alyssa Whitehorse the squadron commander of the 110th JFW United States of Liberion Air National Guard. She said as she introduces herself which just surprised both Minna and Charlotte.

Dorothy: I guess I'm next, I'm First Lieutenant Dorothy Karner 110th JFW. She said as she flashes a thumbs up.

Theresa: Howdy, I'm Second Lieutenant Theresa Powers the 110th's Reconnaissance specialist. She said as she winks to the members of the 501st.

Ludomilla: I'm Staff Sergeant Ludomila Vasilievna Popova the 110th's Medical Officer. She said quietly.

Lilya: Oh Ludomilla that's no energy of you! She laughed.

Lilya: Oh my name is Senior Lieutenant Lilya Alexeyevna Federov one of Orussia's top fighter ace's. She said cockily.

Ryuuzouji: Nice to meet you I'm Second Lieutenant Ryuuzouji Shouko, from the Fuso Air National Defense Force deployed to the middle east acting as the 110th JFW's skirmisher! She said saluting while at the same time being stiff.

Wendy: Goodness Heavens, sorry about our Fuso friend here she seems to be very nervous, but first of I'm Flight Lieutenant Wendy Maloney from the United Kingdom of Britannia Royal Air Force I'm the munitions and equipment specialist assigned to the 110th JFW. She greeted.

Judith: I-I'm S-Stabsfeldwebel or Staff S-Sergeant Judith Rudel, currently assigned as the 110th's only CAS witch. She stuttered at first but manages to complete her sentence.

Everyone: Ehhhh!?

[Present]

Minna: Wow I just can't believe that, this day wouldn't get any better. She said softly.

Gertrud: So your all witches right?

Alyssa: That's right, were also witches. But from.... She trails off.

Dorothy: Oh for Christ sake just tell them where we come from! She shouted.

Alyssa: Are you sure that's even a good idea!? She countered.

Dorothy: Look were back in the 1940's about 47 years in the past! She argued.

Alyssa: That's the thing, our striker units is some of the best and complex made in our timeline additionally. My striker unit is still classified with Wendy only knowing about it since she's one of our chief maintenance officers back in the base oh I don't know 47 years into the future. She continues to argue.

As the two were arguing Theresa just went ahead of the two, with her rubbing the bridge of her nose.

Theresa: Jeez even here these two fights each other. She said as she tries to intervene.

 Wendy: Well other than that, were witches of the 110th Joint Fighter Wing, a JFW deployed to the Persian Gulf to counter a Neuroi advance. She explained.

Perrine: You say you came from a different timeline correct? She asked.

Wendy: Yeah that's right, we did come from a different timeline, although more specifically more like in the future since we have a good 47 years ahead of you lot. She answers back.