Chapter-3

Recap:

Ludomilla was doing well when suddenly the Neuroi made an erratic move that surprised both Ludomilla and the two of the 501st as instead of running away the Neuroi is now charging Ludomilla head on.

Sanya: Ludomilla watch out! She screamed.

Eila: NO! LUDOMILLA MOVE! RUN! She added screaming.

Ludomilla: Aghhhh!!! She screamed as she sprays at the Neuroi as it closes it distance to her until her clip runs out of ammunition, and the Neuroi's main armament supercharging a beam.

Ludomilla: No way, even my shield can't stand to that kind of attack yet, I guess this is the end of the line for me. She sighs.

Ludomilla was about to accept her fate of being KIA by a Neuroi. But suddenly the Neuroi was hit by multiple rockets and out of the dark sky came a witch to her rescue which also in a jet striker, but this time her striker is colored an all black paint scheme, the witch in question flew fast them at a speed calculated by Ludomilla of at least Mach 0.92 all the while firing some guided missiles from what looks like a modified M202 FLASH and then seeing the movements, the striker unit, and the M202. Ludomilla instantly knew who that was.

Ludomilla: I can't believe it, Lieutenant Darlleen! She screamed in excitement as the said person made a circle launching more guided missiles at the Neuroi and with some form of luck one of her final salvo of missiles hits the Neuroi's weakpoint and shattering its core with the ensuing explosion.

Darlleen: Jeez Ludomilla, I thought I told you to leave the Night patrols to me. She replied with a sigh.

???2: Hey Darlleen that's no way to treat someone you just saved, and one of our friends. Came a second voice.

Ludomilla: Maribelle your here too! She gasped.

Maribelle: Yup, me and Darlleen are both here, quite a surprise to see you here. She remarked

The five are now gathered together hovering both Sanya and Eila are surprised to see two Liberion witches that are with them now.

Ludomilla: I can't believe you guys are here! She said as she hugs the two.

Darlleen: Yeah were also glad to see a familiar face around here. She replied.

Maribelle: Hey now, calm down you two, also Ludomilla could you introduce us to your friends here. She said as she points to Sanya and Eila.

Ludomilla: Oh this is Lieutenant Litvyak and Lieutenant Juutilainen. She introduces the two.

Sanya: Hello there. She greeted the two.

Eila: Good evening to you two. She waves at the two.

Darlleen: Wait what!? You mean these two are the famous Litvyak from Orussia and Juutilainen from Soumous!? She reacted.

Maribelle: So wait does that mean? She said in a very shock expression.

Sanya: Yes, that means you two are back in 1945. She finally drops the bomb.

Ludomilla: Look guys I know its a lot to take in, but please just bear with it for now, even the others are trying to cope with it.

Eila: She's right you know, but I think it would be best if you three are to head back to the base. She suggested.

Sanya: Yeah, me and Eila can handle the rest, Ludomilla if you would be so kind to please lead them back to the base. She ordered.

Ludomilla: Sure, I can do that, also can you now use the radio? She asked.