( ☹ ) CHAPTER SIX

[🥀] YOUR POV

[🥀] YOUR POV

you decided to have the surgery. it was scheduled for the day after you returned from the training camp, since you were persistent on being able to attend. your parents were still a little iffy on letting you go, because you never told them. with enough persuasion though, they complied, knowing that you wouldn't have to suffer much longer.

"kiyoko! i'm getting the surgery!" you shout, running to catch up with her. she smiles, knowing that you'll be saved from your pain. she pulls you in for a tight hug, rubbing your back. "come on kiyoko! let's get to the bus." you giggle excitedly, pulling her with you.

you had arrived at the training camp

you had arrived at the training camp. after putting up the stuff from the bus, you, kiyoko and yachi make your way into the gym. as you walked into the gym, you made eye contact with him and your stomach dropped. you quickly looked away, still not wanting to face him.

during the first couple of matches, you tried your best to ignore him. he still attempted to get your attention nonetheless.

while you were waiting for the match before lunch to start, you felt a warm hand on your shoulder. thinking it was kiyoko, you didn't look up until you heard a deep voice. "[name], we need to talk. outside."

ignoring the person, you knew exactly who it was. you were hoping he got the point, but he didn't move. "fine, this better not take long." you say, grabbing your phone. "also i have a question, why are you wearing that mask?" he asks, turning to face you. "it doesn't matter." you respond, keeping it short.

"you need to stop ignoring me. at the party, i wanted to explain things to you but you left. i messaged you on twitter and you didn't respond. seriously, all you had to do was listen to me!" he asserts, making you bite your tongue.

"maybe because you fucking lied to me? you said she was your ex and you were just using me for like, emotional support??" you mention, getting annoyed.

"[name] will you ever get the hint? i don't want you! i never wanted you! i don't want to date you! all you're good for is being used. stop acting like the fucking victim all the time because i don't love you! we literally just met that night, you're so delusional! my god." and with those words, you felt your heart shatter. he struck the deepest nerve, and it showed when you stiffened and went silent.

"y-you don't love me. i understand. i'm sorry for trying so much akaashi. you're in love with her and nothing can change that. at least you got one thing right, i am just good for being used by assholes like you." you spat, turning on your heel to make your way back into the gym.

"[name] listen-" he says tone full of regret. grabbing your wrist, he pulls you close, closing his eyes. putting a finger on his lips, you push him away as you prepare yourself to break your own heart.

"stop it akaashi. if you love her so much, why would you try to kiss her behind my back? you're the lowest of low if you would do that to someone. it's bad enough you already broke someone's heart..." your voice trails off, getting quieter. "don't involve me in any more of your shitty decisions." you scolded him, adding fuel to the fire.

yanking your hand out of his grasp, you pull up your face mask and walk back to the gym. you were stopped midway by feeling multiple petals erupt out of your throat.

"i'll be right back guys. i have to go check on [name]." kiyoko was worried, knowing how you felt about akaashi being there. walking quickly, she makes it outside to see you collapsed on the ground, wheezing for air as the setter just watched, frozen in shock.