( ☹ ) CHAPTER TWO

[🌹] # YOUR POV

[🌹] # YOUR POV

as loud ringing emerged under your pillow, your eyes are forced open. "five more minutes!" you yell and roll over, burrowing deeper into my mess of blankets. for a split second, your phone silences then begin to ring again.

"oikawa please, it's like 6 am!" you groan, searching for your phone. glancing at the caller id, you recognize it's kiyoko who's calling you at this hour. with slight panic, you scramble to answer.

"hello?" you answer, groggy and dazed. "[nameee], it's almost time to go. it's 11 am." she nags. "huh?" you ask in utter confusion, as you check the time. jumping to your feet, you smoothed your clothes to make yourself look somewhat presentable before going downstairs. "remember, you're driving, i don't feel like it." you remind her, sassily. "i'm outside already, just open the door." she affirms.

your feet cover the matted down carpet that covered your sturdy stairs. as you open your red front door, you're immediately greeted with kiyoko's stern face covering her stunning features. looking down at her foot tapping, you sheepishly grin as she pushes past you to enter. snatching you by the wrist, she pushes the door closed before dragging you back to your slightly messy bedroom. she got straight to business, sorting through your closet to find a fantastic outfit.

"now, since we're going to a party, you gotta look hot." she states. exhaling, you already feel exhausted from her words. "cmon (name)! i heard that hot guys would be there!" she wiggles her brows as she explains. cocking an eyebrow, you face her, intrigued. "like a certain setter named akaashi keji~" she says, in her sing-song voice. "like akaashi keiji the setter from fukurodani, akaashi?" you ask, wanting clarification. you already had a slight crush on the boy, nothing serious, yet his personality and his looks were enough to make anyone fall for him. nodding excitedly, she shows you a picture of him. eyes widening, you take a closer look.

he was like someone ripped straight out of a painting. ethereal, god-like. you had seen him at the training camps in the previous year, but he somehow became more attractive. he was like the hottest man alive, times a thousand. a lingering thought made him seem like the one for you, but do you really have a chance with him? there are thousands of other girls who had a better chance than you did, yet you still had faith. and that was your worst mistake.

shaking your head, you avert your eyes from lingering on kiyoko's screen any longer. glancing at kiyoko, you note that she has that pervy face painted on her soft features. scoffing, you stand up as you inform kiyoko of her outfit requirements.

"listen to me kiyoko," you begin. "i bought a lot of clothes recently so i need you to pick some outfits." kiyoko nods quickly as you browse some outfit options. "also, i need you to pick out a bikini to wear since oikawa has that big ass pool." you quickly add, failing to hide your excitement for the night ahead of you.