ch. 6

A giant car had stopped right next to the tent, all was silent as the beings and animals walked up to it. A door slowly opened and on the inside was a bright light. It was, to say the least, a bit terrifying. Then, out popped a lady, wearing purple.

"What a dump." She commented.

"Hey! Aunt Grizelda!" The Onceler hollored, waving to her.

"Is this your family?" I asked the Onceler, and he nodded, a light smile.

Then, two boys, both quite alike, jumped out of the car.
"Hey Chet! Check this out!" One of them grabbed a barb-a-loot. "Go long!"

"No, Brett, that's actually not a.. Okay." The Once-ler tried to stop his sibling but the animal was thrown anyway.

"Stop!" I yelled, following after the mammal. I could see terror on the animals face as it soared through the sky.

"I got it, I got it!" The brother yelled, directly before hitting a tree.

Luckily, the barb-a-loot feel into the soft leaves of the truffula tree, falling onto the twins face.

Picking up the poor animal, I walked it back to the main group, sticking far away from the newcomers.

"Oncie, is that you?" A woman with blonde hair popped out, using an older man as a stepstool.

"Mom!" The Once-ler said, though he didn't seem as excited.

"There he is! There's my big suddenly successful son!" She kissed his face, the Lorax touched the weird animal scarf she wore. The scarf looked like a dead animal, and the nose bounced from the poke of the Loraxs's fingers.

"This woman is terrifying." I mumbled to myself, setting the barb-a-loot down.

"We always knew you would make it Oncie! Right?" She looked at the older man, who I could assume was the Once-lers father. The way she talked, it didn't seem like they believed the Once-ler could amount to much, which was disheartening to say the least. 

"Hey, I love this guy!" The father ran up and hugged the successful son.

"But you always said I wouldn't amount to anything, remember?" The Onceler clarified.

"Oh hush your mouth, I was just trying to motivate you!" His mother responded.

"I'm really clad you clarified that, because it actually hurt my feelings for a really long time. Anyways, you are all here, you all work for me, and that's cool." He set his father down. "Let's get to work!"

The mother yelled to the two twins. "Brett, Chett, set up the RV-" I looked over, they had grabbed another poor barb-a-loot. "And will you stop throwing that bear!"

The boy dropped it on the ground, while the other brother kicked it over, seeming to have no care what's in front of him. I grabbed the bear, checking for injuries before setting it with the rest of the animals.

The twin pressed the button, and the RV began to make loud noises and the vehicle shifted its shape and moved, turning into... Well... A house I suppose. It was definitely a lot different than the forest setting and the Once-lers tent.

The Lorax protested. "Time out, back up, stop. Don't move an inch. Nobody is moving here!" He pointed his finger to the Once-lers family. "You've got to go, goodbye!"

"So who invited the giant furry peanut?" The aunt asked, making a joke.

"You callin me a peanut, huh? I'll go right up your nose!"

The Guardian and the aunt started to go at each other, and the Once-ler stopped the both of them.

"Woah woah woah! You wouldnt hit a woman!"