Ch. 49: Spoiled

Nighttime isn't as bad anymore. Not as bad as it seemed in the early days when I first arrived, at least. Now?

Now it's punctuated with the privacy of a quiet evening in.

One that's currently being spent with Nick laving the side of my neck in gentle, needy kisses as George and Dream sleep literally in the same massive bed we're laid in.

"Nick?"

"Hm?"

"Something you need that you stopped me just before I could fall asleep?" I asked, scooting away from George slowly as to not wake him and into Nick more instead.

Nick huffed softly before returning to pressing kisses along the side of my neck, his hand on my waist moving up my side as he did so.

"A kiss?"

"You're doing plenty of that right now."

"You know what I mean."

I rolled over slowly, meeting his eyes in the darkness as he moved his arm to press into the pillow on the other side of my head.

"Didn't get enough already?" I teased since the day went with him trying to steal plenty.

"Nope." Nick popped the word with a sly smile, leaning down to steal another.

I met him, laughing softly into the kiss as he laid into me more and moved slowly against me.

Do I regret breaking that barrier yesterday with them by kissing Dream?

No.

Are my lips starting to feel like they're going to bruise with the amount of kisses that Nick likes to steal?

Yes.

I would have thought Dream or George would be kissing me the most, since they're more open with their affection. Nope, instead it's Nick who keeps kissing me like it's the most interesting thing in this whole world to do.

I buried a hand into his hair as his lips glided against mine slowly, methodical and inquisitive.

His beard tickled against my skin, and I reached up with my other hand to smooth my fingers over his cheek and down through it.

Nick hummed happily into the kiss, pressing in closer and parting his lips just the slightest.

I pulled away when his tongue brushed out curiously against my upper lip, laughing at the gentle whine that came from his lips. "Nice try, Nick." I mused lightly, turning my head when he tried to kiss me again and letting him kiss my cheek.

"Come on..."

"It's the middle of the night."

"So?"

I tugged on the short hairs at the back of his head, not hard enough to hurt but enough to stop him when he tried to kiss me again.

"Come on, please?"

"Nick, my lips are literally going to bruise from you alone."

Nick laid his face on my collar bone, laughing softly and wrapping his arms around me.

"Is it wrong to want to keep kissing you? It feels good to finally get to do it again." Nick hummed softly as I started stroking my fingers through his wild hair.

"So good that you can't resist stopping me from falling asleep to do it again?"

"Mhm?"

"So good that you try to French me instead?" Nick laughed again, soft and light and warming my heart at how he doesn't even try to hide his actions.