:Midnight (Part 2):

"Y/N?" Said, Rock Lee

"Oh , Hey Lee"
"I was up getting some water and I heard a noise so I just wanted to see what you were doing up so late"
"I didn't mean to intrude or be nosy, I'm really sorry"

You explained using your charm that You knew he couldn't resist. You've always been one of the prettiest girls here so your manipulation skills are pretty great, not to mention people were always bowing down to you without you even asking because of your looks... that's just how it is.

"Don't apologize! It's not a problem at all , really" said rock lee.

Lee's POV
She wanted to see what I was doing ?
Thats not like her to care what I'm doing.
wow her pajamas really flatter her body.... I wonder what she looks like under them. Why am I thinking like this...... but I want her to stay longer. Say something already you idiot.
He thought to himself.

"I couldn't sleep so I was watching a movie....
You wanna watch it with me?" Said lee knowing he took a leap of faith , assuming you'd decline.

He wants to watch it.. with me?? you thought to yourself. He looks so cute when he lacks sleep
Ugh Why am I so turned on? My mind is taking control of my body but in all the wrong ways.
Your panties were soaked at your flooding thoughts.

"Sure , sounds fun" You said while smiling, trying to keep your composure trying your best to ignore all the fantasies You were having that you couldn't control.
Lee shocked at your response makes room and scoots over on his bed for you to lay next to him, then starts the movie.
You get onto the bed next to him. About 30 minutes into the movie you lay on him with your arm across his chest and your head besides him. You had fallen asleep.
He was extremely flustered at this happening and a light shade of pink spread across his face.

Lee's POV
She looks so pretty when she sleeps...I can't believe we're this close to eachother....She sleeps so peacefully.............her clothes look so good on her body.....I can't help but stare at her curves. Why do I keep thinking this way ???..... stop getting turned on.

He felt his pants begin to tighten. He was officially aroused and there wasn't anything he could do to relieve himself since you were asleep laying on him. Becoming more hot and bothered by the minute he was aching wanting you and watching you sleep just wouldn't do the job. He layed there in silence thinking about the things he would do to you, his mind racing with the thought of you.

You woke up sometime randomly in the night laying across Lee's chest. You look around when something catches your eye. Is he hard? There's no way.
a moment of silence passes...
You begin to blush. He's definitely hard.

You sit up and turn around to find Lee wide awake.
He looks at you and a bright shade of pink spreads across his face. He scrambles up into the corner of the bed quickly leaning over with his face cupped into his hands out of sheer embarrassment.

"I can explain - he said
"It's because-
"You Just-
"I'm really sorry, I was trying to ignore it but It just won't let me sleep"

A brief moment of silence passed.

He's still aroused except now he's embarrassed too . waiting for a response.... you say nothing. Looking into his embarrassment filled eyes, yours now filled with lust. you crawl between his legs towards him on all fours. Seeing Him so embarrassed and flustered just did something to you making you want to see him further aroused by you. Now sitting on your knees You raise your hands up and cup his face with both hands maintaining eye contact , he reacted to this surprised and extremely flustered, he was getting harder by the minute.