Shy lee x reader

You've had your eyes on rock Lee ever since you first met him. You and Lee were friends. He was so sweet and such a gentleman always. Nobody liked him and would always reject any of his attempts to take them out, you couldn't understand why. You felt bad for him because you feel as if he should be rewarded for being the sweet kind soul he was.
........Today was the day you were finally going to give him something you felt he's earned.

:FRIDAY AFTERNOON:
The day was beginning to end, Everyone was heading home. You were searching for Lee, hoping to ask him to come hangout at your place. You look over and see him walking alone. You ran up behind him catching him by surprise.
"LEE!-  you shouted.

"huh" Lee says as he turns around.

"Oh hey, y/n" he says smiling.

"Do you wanna come hang with me at my place?"

"I wanna watch that new movie that just came out!"  You said smiling big, trying to sugarcoat what you were really going to do.

"Oh...sure!" Lee said, he was smiling but scratching the back of his head. He was wondering why you would wanna hang out with him since he always had to ask people to hang out first. He didn't care though, he was just happy somebody wanted to hang out with him.

You both walk to your place.
When you arrive
You walk with lee into your room.

You told Lee to pick a movie he wanted to watch. He was sitting on your bed, flipping through movies on your tv as you tried to gain enough courage to go through with your plan.

"There's so many options I just can't decide what movie to watch" said lee.

"Any ideas y/n?"

"Something funny... I love comedies" you said as you were trying to think of ways to get him flustered. Shit. I should've thought this out more thoroughly before proceeding you thought to yourself.

You both were wearing your school uniforms A regular white button up with a tie, and a black skirt that came up when you bent down just enough to reveal your upper thighs almost showing your underwear, teasing whoever was looking.

The first step of the plan is to tease him. You wanted to make sure he was turned on before you tried anything. This would lower the chances of him trying to resist you. He had such an innocent mind, he probably wouldn't do such things even if he wanted too because he was too pure. so you had to make sure you could make him so aroused he wouldn't be able to think rationally.

As you were thinking of ways to tease him something finally came to you. It's such a cliché but it just might work.

You started by knocking your school pens all over the floor spilling them everywhere. Lee looked over as you bent down with your skirt lifting, picking them up. You upper thighs were showing making him blush and turn his head trying to focus on the tv. You intentionally knocked some under your dresser with your foot so that you could bend down and get on all fours. You got on your knees spreading your legs open arching your back downward, reaching for the pens that were under the dresser. He looked over again not being able to ignore you. Since you were arched down your skirt lifted more than usual, revealing your pure white panties with your sex imprinting through.

"Y-Y/N" lee muttered.
"Your u-underwear is showing" lee said as he turned his head looking away, clenching his eyes shut.