Magazine X Bandages

(Light bondage included by request )

It was finally Friday. You had been waiting for the new issue of your favorite magazine in stores and Today is finally the day it will be in stores. But this isn't any ordinary magazine.....to be blunt..it's a porn mag. you only liked this one specifically because it's more romantic than slutty compared to other ones.
It's got great short stories tied to the high class romance nudes of couples.

|Friday|
You headed down to your local drugstore and bought a copy. You started walking to a quiet little park to sit at your favorite spot and begin reading. You were so invested in what you were reading you didn't even make it to the park before you crash into a boy causing you to drop your magazine flat open on the ground. You look up to see a black haired boy with the biggest blush across his face. Your blush was even bigger than his because it was your magazine.

"I'm so sorry!"
"I wasn't looking where I was walking!"
You said, apologizing.

"I-Its okay" the boy muttered stuttering he was so flustered.

You look down at your feet out of embarrassment when a glimpse of something catches your eye.
The boy had a boner bulging through his pants. It was as if he'd never seen anything sex-related before.
He noticed that you were now aware and quickly put his hands over himself to cover it.

"I'm s-sorry!"
"I don't know how to make it stop!..."
"I'm so sorry" The boy pleaded.

"Do you want me to......"
A very brief moment of silence passed.
".......help you?"

You figured it was your fault since it had been your magazine turning him on and it wouldn't have happened if you had been more aware of where you were going, so you thought it was only right if you helped him.

"But I'm a virgin" he said looking down.

"I am too" you said.

That's why you'd been reading porn in the first place,
You were so inexperienced and you wanted to know what sex was like.

"I'm y/n"

"My name is Lee, rock Lee"

You grabbed his hand and started pulling him to walk with you.

"We're going to my house" you said.

Your parents were on a business trip so you were home alone for a couple of weeks. When you arrived you took him to your room, throwing the magazine to the floor as you both sat on the bed. You looked into eachothers eyes for a moment before you both leaned into a deep kiss. His tongue felt so warm in your mouth. He was such a good kisser for some reason, flicking his tongue inside your mouth in all the right places. Kissing you just made him even harder. Hearing you moan into his mouth. Eventually you both pulled away, out of breath.

"I'm not sure what to do" you confessed.
You were so nervous.

You both sat in silence for a moment trying to think of what to do next. After looking around lee bends down and picks up your magazine from the floor flipping through pages. He stopped at the page that turned him on when the magazine dropped.

"Can I try something?" He asked.

"Okay" you replied.