Drunk lee

You and the girls were all getting ready in Sakura's room for dinner tonight with all the boys. You were all staying at this new fancy hotel. It was the boys idea to stay here for the weekend to celebrate all the hard training everyone been doing for the past couple of months.
There was a fancy restaurant connected to the hotel so the boys invited everyone to dinner to celebrate.

"Have you seen it yet Y/N? it's soooo pretty"
Sakura said.
"Not yet" you replied scratching your head.

"And The food looks really good"
temari added.

"I wonder if the boys are dressing up too"
hinata said

"It doesn't matter if they are, we should still look our best. besides, they'd look stupid going into a restaurant like that wearing everyday clothes" said Sakura.

"Yeah..your right" hinata laughed.

You all slipped into your dinner dresses and began doing your hair. All the girls wore a black dress just in different styles. Your dress was black and came down mid thigh. It was on the tighter side hugging your waist and curves and tied criss cross down your back, tying the strings at your lower back into a bow.
You paired it with black heels that laced up to your knees.
You also had your gold necklace complementing your breasts as it layed across your chest.

You couldn't tell that the girls envied you a bit
at how good the dress complimented you, but they did. They knew all the guys would be staring at you. They still loved you but there was a little bit of a rivalry amongst all the girls when it came to the boys.

You all did final touches to your hair and makeup before heading out of Sakura's hotel room and down to the restaurant to meet with the boys. You could already see from afar that they were seated at a group table waiting for us, to start ordering. It was rock Lee, sasuke, naruto, shikamaru, etc. all dressed up.

The guys watched you all walk up to their table, their mouths open drooling at how good you guys looked.
After a brief moment the girls all looked over at you. You were confused as to why. It was because after the boys were finished taking in everyone's appearances their eyes all wandered over to you and your body in that dress. Even sasuke was staring at you. Rock Lee was blushing thinking about what you looked like underneath trying to erase the thoughts he was having because that wasn't like him to think such things. He was a gentleman after all.
"Hey sasuke!" Sakura shouted trying to get his attention off you. He broke his stare from you to greet her back.
"Hey hinata why don't you come sit over here next to me" naruto said. He knew she was too shy to get any words out. Hinata went over and sat next to him.

"You look....wow" said shikamaru looking at temari.
She blushed profusely.
Then You, Sakura, and temari all sat across from the boys facing them. Temari facing shikamaru, Sakura facing sasuke, and you facing rock Lee.
It wasn't long before everyone started ordering and making conversation, everyone was laughing and conversing with eachother as the food arrived.
It looked sooo good. There was all kinds of different foods and desserts dished out across the table. Naruto and hinata were sharing a huge bowl of fancy ramen which you thought was the cutest thing ever.

Before you knew it drinks were arriving to the table.
These weren't any normal drinks either, they were cocktails. Not to mention the guys kept ordering shots to see who could take the most like idiots.
You had a couple of margaritas because they just tasted so good you couldn't have just one.
You were a little more than tipsy so id say you were pretty drunk. You could handle your liquor,  it just made you want to party more and got you all excited and hyped up. You were a little aroused too as that was a common side effect of alcohol for you.