Chapter 42

Nae POV

( 2 weeks later )

" Riah ." I said .

I was trying to get her up so she could watch TV with me but she was knocked out.

I'm telling you if you don't know us personally you would have thought she was my real child. Because when the fan on we sleep like we hibernating.

But anyways let me catch y'all up on what's been going on.

( Flashbacks )

" Murder come here ." I said.

He been acting funny. It's like he hiding something from me.

" Huh ?" He said while walking in the room.

" Tell me what's up with you ." I said.

" What you mean ?" He asked me.

" Aye cut it out stop playing with me. You know for a fact I know you." I said.

" It ain't nothing you just tripping ." He said.

I just looked at him. But one thing I do know is that I'm not forcing nobody to talk to me.

" Aight big bruh ." I said.

He continued standing at the door not moving.

" You can leave. Standing at my door looking stupid ." I said saying the last part low.

" Listen I don't want you getting mad but it's been something bothering me." He said.

" What's bothering you?" I asked him.

" This girl claim I got her pregnant ." He said.

" Who the girl ?" I asked.

" You remember Asia ?" He asked me.

" I beat her ass before?" I asked him.

" Yeah that one ." He said.

Okay to catch y'all up I beat this bitch Asia ass because she disrespected my mom by shooting up her car.

I should have killed her but my momma told me not to.

And also before y'all even think of making a accusation he was messing with her way before he was messing with me.

" So you fucked her again ?" I said with a yikes face.

I mean that ain't problem.

" Nope. The baby is 4 years old which meaning she was hiding the baby from me." He said.

Sad case for a sad man.

" And I know the baby is my because he look exactly like me." He said.

I'm flabbergasted, lol .

" And I want to say sorry. I didn't want to tell you because this was gone interfere with our relationship we trying to build." He said.

" I'm not mad." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Naw you just saying that I know you mad ." He said.

" I promise I'm not mad. I can't get mad when the baby was made before we even start talking." I said.

I mean ain't no reason to mad. I can't control what happen before we start talking .

" It seem like everytime I'm doing good in life something happen." He said while coming to sit down beside me on the bed.

" You got to make the best out of the situation." I said.

" Nasia how can I make something good out of a situation like this ?" He asked me.