Chapter 43

Nae POV

" Nae I know you hear me talking to you." Murder said.

" Boy what yo ass want ?" I asked him.

" We about to go meet the lil boy ." He said making me look at him.

" You meant your son ?" I asked him with a confuse face.

" Yeah him." He said making me shake my head.

" Ight let me get ready ." I said while getting up from the bed.

" Don't take to long." He said.

" You must forgot I got shot not to long ago ?" I asked him.

" Oh yeah ." He said making me start mugging him.

I walked in the bathroom and got ready . I just put on a simple fit .

" Ight I'm ready." I said while grabbing my crutches

" Hold on carry me because if I fall down the stairs I promise i'm not getting back up." I said making him laugh.

He came and picked me up. When we got to the last stair he put me down and we headed outside.

" Damn it's cold as fuck." I said.

" Nobody told you not to wear a coat ." He said.

" You know I don't be wearing coats sometimes ." I said.

For some reason you would only catch me wearing a coat when it's raining. Now when it's very cold outside you might see me with a coat.

" Yo ass been like that." Murder said while laughing .

" Yep ." I said while getting in the car.

One fun fact about me is that I always wanted to get hurt so I could use crutches and see how it felt to use them.

20 minutes later we made it to the girl house. She got a lil pretty house.

We walked towards the door and he knocked on it.

She came to the door and smirked .

" I haven't seen you in a long time, you have gotten so pretty ." She said .

I just looked at her weird because hoe I been pretty . TF .

" Not saying you was never pretty before you try to jump on me again." She said .

" Baby I couldn't jump on you if I wanted to , but I can hit you with my crutches . So just keep that in mind if you feeling froggy." I said .

" Trust me I'm not the same person as I use to be ." She said .

" Man can you hurry up ." Murder said sounding like he was getting impatient .

" Well dang Murder hey to you too ." She said .

" Bitch I didn't say hey to you ." He said .

" You do not have to be so rude to me ." She said turning around and walking into the house.

" Bitch doing to much ." Murder said while walking in the house.

" Y'all already arguing like a married couple ." I said while shaking my head .

" Ight Nae don't get pushed off them crutches ." Murder said making me laugh.

If he push me I know for a fact I'm not getting back up . Staying my ass on the ground .

We walked in the living room and seen a lil boy watching TV . He was watching Paw Patrol .

" Come here baby. I got somebody who wants to meet you ." She said .

" I never said I wanted to meet the lil nigga ." Murder said while mugging her.

" Boy chill out ." I said .

" Anyways come here baby ." She said .

The little boy got up and started walking towards us. I can't cap though he looked just like Murder.

" Okay baby this is your dad ." She said .

The little boy just stared at Murder .

" Say something ." I said to Murder .

" Wassup lil nigga ." Murder said .

" If you don't talk to my son right we gone have some problems ." Asia said .

Then they started arguing again .

Out of nowhere the little boy came over to me and started tugging on my shirt .

I hope he don't want me to pick him up. Kids be heavy. I be feeling like I'm lifting weights .

" Wassup ?" I asked him .

He just pointed to the tv so we started heading towards the tv . When we made it he sat down on the couch and patted beside him for me to sit down .

Hold on this lil nigga to young to be doing that .

I sat down and put my crutches beside me.

Voteee ! but I'm sorry this short . I only did this to let y'all know I'm still updating this book . And this will be a part 1.

I have been busy with basketball, band, and school work. But I'm about to start making time for this also.