Chapter two

Three months later .
November 16 , 2019 .

                        Nae POV

" Hey mommas . " I said smiling at Riah .

It's been three months and I'm in love with Mariah . Today makes her 6 months . My mom and dad are in love with her too . They don't even call to check on me it's always about her .

They wanted Mariah for two days so I was getting her ready .

" Ba ba ." Riah babbled .

" Say momma ." I said .

I have been trying to get her to say momma . But she just say the same thing over and over again .

" Let me take a picture of my baby ." I said . She was in her car seat .

We walked out the house I made sure to lock my door cause I be forgetting

We walked out the house I made sure to lock my door cause I be forgetting .

15 minutes later we made it to my momma house .

I got both of us out the car and knocked on the door . And almost instantly my mom open the door and grabbed the car seat .

My momma sat her car seat down and got her out of it .

" Hey grandma baby . " said my mom .

" Well dang momma I'll see you later. " I said .

I left out the house and seen my dad was pulling in . He got out the car and hugged me .

" My granddaughter in there ? " he said .

" Hey dad I'm doing pretty good what about you . But nah she up in there ." I said while both of us was laughing .

I said my byes and was off to meet my bestfriend at the mall .

I made it to the mall and was about to call my bestfriend when I got a knock on the door . I looked and it was her so I got out the car .

" You can't be doing that ." I said .

" Oh yeah I forgot you carry guns around ." She replied .

That's true I do carry guns around because folks be going crazy nowadays.
And you will never know who got undercover animosity toward you .

" Girl shut up and come on . " I said .

We walked up in the mall and decided to go shopping then we gone eat at the food court . I mostly got stuff for Riah but I also got me some stuff . We got done shopping in like 30 minutes now we are heading to the food court .

My favorite place at the food court is the Chinese place . I always get me a full plate of some spicy and sour chicken . After we got our food we sat down at the table to eat and talk .

" How my niece doing ?" Pooh ask me . Pooh real name is Kayla but we just call her Pooh .

" Good she just turned 6 months today ." I said smiling ear from ear I love talking about Mariah . I feel like that's my biggest flex .

" Aww I miss her you got to let me babysit . But there is some people I want you to meet . " she said .

I looked at her funny because she know I don't like talking to other people .

" Before you say no it's the boy I told you about . I wanted to make sure he was just not around temporary before you met him ." She said .

" Alright ." I said .

" And also he got two homeboys they cool too . " She said .

" Ight we can do it tomorrow . " I said .

She shook her head yea .

After we got through doing everything we both went home . I went home took my bath and just laid in the bed watched Law and Order SVU .

If I'm not with Riah , my mom , dad , or Kayla I'm by myself . I'm not complaining though because it's a choice .

Short chapter .

Voteeee !

( Kayla )