Chapter 53

The next day ,

                         Nae POV

" Princess calling me asking about us." Leah said.

" Fuck ha." Pooh said.

" If I don't text back they gone come looking for us like we are missing." Leah said.

" So what we gone do ?" Pooh asked looking at me.

" First I got to find Murder. He been blowing my phone up." I said.

I had a house nobody knew about. Not even Murder.

Every since I found out that Riah was mine , I took all of them to my house.

" Aww look at this picture of your mom and dad ." Pooh said handing me her phone.

" My momma and daddy dead." I said.

" No they not ." Pooh said looking at me with a confused face.

I just looked at her funny.

" Who told you that ?" She asked me.

" Murder." I said.

I'm about to kill this hoe.

" Well he lied." She said.

I looked at the photo and definitely seen some resemblance .

" What you gone do to him ?" Pooh ask me.

" Kill him ." I said with no emotion.

" But I want to know what made you forget everything." Pooh said.

" I don't know but I'm about to find out." I said standing up from the couch .

                           Murder POV

" She still ain't answering ?" One of my homeboys asked me.

" Nope." I said.

10 minutes later Lay walked in my office. ( Lay is Saint sister for the ones who don't remember)

" You got what I need ?" I asked her.

She took out a pill bottle and gave it to me.

" Make this the last time I do this." Lay said making me laugh out loud.

" You gone do what I tell you to do." I said.

" Nope I'm done with this. This was between you and Jayla. Why did y'all drag me in this?" Lay said while crying.

" Let's not act innocent now. When Jayla was alive you was acting so tough." I said.

Can't even take this bitch serious.

" But like I said when I call you next month bring me my shit." I said.

She just shook her head and walked out.

" You know at first I thought you was cheating on Nae ." My right hand man Chris said.

" Naw I can't cheat on Nae." I said.

" But then I realize that you was making Jayla and Lay bring you pills to give to Nae." Chris said shaking his head.

" Why you shaking your head for ?" I asked him.

" You know this not right. What's gone happen when Nae get her memory back?" He asked me.

" That's the point she's not going to. I make sure she take her medicine every day." I said.