The Dream Between Us

A British super passenger cruise ship--Symphony of The Seas--begins its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York. Symphony of the Seas is thought to be as comfortable and luxurious as possible with a garden, library, cabins, upscale restaurant and ice rink.

As the winner of ice skating at the Winter Olympics with two silver medals, Allison Portman - a white skater as white as an ice chip with an 18-year-old maple syrup-like mane from Alabama - has the chance to become one of the top hundreds of passengers on the Symphony of the Seas. Tonight she will present her performance on rink ice to the owner of this magnificent cruise ship.

"Are you ready, Ally?"

Edward's voice - Allison's coach - appeared ten minutes before Allison appeared on the ice rink. The blue eyes of the man can be seen tracing Allison's costume, which Allison can catch even though the brown bangs of this early 40 year old man almost cover his eyes.

"Uh-huh, that's a great costume, Ally." Edward glanced at him as a smile blossomed across his face.

Allison's gaze fell on the costume she was wearing. The blue costume was tight, but sparkling on her chest with colorful crystals filling it, not to mention the long, mesh sleeves made Allison look like a star tonight.

Allison's rosy lips pursed. "Don't doubt me, Ed. I will not disappoint you. "

"I hope so since Mr. Chase Cimmerian will be there, I hope you won't tremble at the sight later."

Allison had never met Chase Cimmerian, but one thing was certain on her mind: he was an old man, a mustache that crossed his way, and a fatty belly who would be clad in a fancy suit for a million dollars or more, considering that Chase Cimmerian was the owner of Symphony of The Seas.

"Don't worry. I'll do my best," Allison said, glancing playfully.

Edward curled his lips before saying, "I hope so ... and well, now's the time, Ally. Show them you own rink Ice tonight. You hold the key."

Yes, it's time.

To dance not compete.

It will be easy.

When the time comes, Allison and rink ice are nothing new to meet, but Chase Cimmerian isn't. However, among the many passengers on board, Allison could not identify which one Chase Cimmerian was.

The ballroom is not too big, but that doesn't mean it's bad because the entire interior is sculpted in such a way with staircases and lights as if it only looks at Allison.

When Diana DeGarmo's Reaching for Heaven played and filled the ballroom, Allison started. Skatting is nothing new to her. So, there is never a word to start, only the word ready.

Amidst the crowd of Symphony of The Seas, Allison started contorting her body with her action on rink ice. A sigh of ice rubbing against the skates makes Allison produce circles on the ice rink. It started with a simple jump. With hands above head while moving in a reverse curve clockwise, use foot pick to turn in opposite direction, then jump. This was successful in making the ballroom cheer hysterically for the action.

"Woah!"

"Yes, I see!"

"See! That's a beautiful jump. "

Hundreds of compliments overlapped after Allison jumped on the ice rink. Not stopping with one jump, Allison will start more, but this time she is more flexible to the music.

Allison started spinning around each ice rink with one leg raised and her body leaning down. She twisted her body like a rope in the wind. With great speed and agility, Allison is ready to jump higher than before. She made a second jump with both hands above her head, she did a triple loop jump for the end of the performance, like 3S-3Lo, she soared, and the whole ballroom was stunned by the jump again. However, unlike the first jump, the second jump when Allison landed fell.

Brak!

Between the cold and the hardness of the rink ice, Aliison's body limps there. The girl grimaced in pain as pain crept up her left ankle. While feeling the pain in her ankle, her green blinds felt the ceiling of the ballroom, which was decorated with flower vines with wheezing breath.

Allison was in so much pain, it hurt not only her ankle, but her heart.

She failed.