When You Say Nothing at All

After the incident at rink ice, Allison now ended up on her kabout by herself after Doctor Steve Mathews - a bone-expert and a muscle specialist - declared that she would have to stop ice skating for six months to recover her leg. Steve's policy is dire, as is his statement that Allison suffered a leg injury.

"Have a good rest, Ally." Edward wrote a smile before the man closed the cabin and disappeared with Doctor Steve leaving Allison alone in her cabin.

"I'm sorry," Allison quietly taunted her lower lip.

For God's sake, Allison felt so bad about Edward for disappointing that guy. Even before leaving her cabin, Edward said it was just an accident, and outside of the human plan, still the guilt still piled up in Allison's heart.

Allison carefully scanned the cabin. The cabin had as much space as her apartment in Alabama, except it had a mahogany atmosphere with a large bed and an inner bathroom.

Never give up when you can try again. There's no real word you stop trying.

A quote from Brian Dyson-President Coca-Cola of the United States in 1974-that stood ina bathroom mirror at Allison's apartment. She quietly reflected every word Brian Dyson had on her head and slowly became calm.

Although, Allison has a little peace of mind, but still the fact that her ankle isn't well enough to let her sleep through the night. So, she gets out of bed, grabs her pink sweater and goes out for air.

***

"You go to the cabin first, I'll go to the stern for a smoke."

Walking down the aisle and into the stern setting-the back of the ves-a tall man in a slimy white suit of shirt-Chase Cimmerian-stops at the stern corner after a fight at the back of a blonde jeweled in a chocolate-pattered gown of spaghetti that became the full support of the dress.

The man had already found the secluded spot of Symphony of The Seas. Then yanlong fingers reach into the pocket of his garment pants for a cigarette and lighter.

Chase inserts a straw that has been burned at the end with a scraper between the thumb and index finger. It inhales deeply, then exhaled it in the air until a puff of smoke rose from its lips between the bitter cold of the night.

Chase's middle head in the sky shining without tonight's star, the atmosphere is rather gloomy, but the moon still shines brightly in there. His mind wandered, he didn't know why should bother to New York for the match his father magnified. Though, a candidate his father chooses from celebrity groups, but what Chase needs is not a woman's beauty, it comforts her heart. A simple heart that accepted Chase without seeing that he was the Chase Cimmerian owner of Symphony of the Seas.

Still with the idea of matchmaking, chase leans over the guardrails enjoys his welcome. However, the woman's wisps of maple syrup knocked his mind out. The woman had just gone into the stern, her stride halted, her gaze empty and desperate at the same time.

At first glance, a woman in a pink  sweater looked familiar in Chase's head. Ah, yeah, it's the same girl from the ballroom.

At first, Chase was totally disinterested in what to do with the maple syrup woman, but not when Chase saw her walking down the edge of the fence. Instead of leaning back like chase had done, she climbed one steel fence after the other.

Chase vews and squeaks. She threw away her guard and ran to the woman at the end of the fence.

Not going to.